Black: Fouls,gets fouled,that's it! 3

Law: the invisible man,at least gets the odd goal 4

Peralta:right hand side exposed time and time again,terrible signing. 3

Smith:just another meaningless signing 2

Boyd:no service,won a few headers in first half,sadly looks knackered. 3

Shiels:complete waste of space,weak as water. 2

Manager :tactically a clown,and wouldn't know a good player if he

Stood right next to him,time to go. 1

I thought Black was pretty good tbh. He was the only one of the starters I would say that about. The only others with pass marks were Templeton and Aird when they came on, both of whom were good, energetic, had the right attitude and made a difference.

I thought Black was pretty good tbh. He was the only one of the starters I would say that about. The only others with pass marks were Templeton and Aird when they came on, both of whom were good, energetic, had the right attitude and made a difference.

He really didn't have a good game...but at least he shows a bit of passion. Unlike that non-trier Law.

We have so many issues in the team from players not being played in their correct position, to them being totally unmotivated. I dread to think what zaliukas is thinking about when McCulloch and Moshni are playing ahead of him, same goes for Templeton.

We have so many issues in the team from players not being played in their correct position, to them being totally unmotivated. I dread to think what zaliukas is thinking about when McCulloch and Moshni are playing ahead of him, same goes for Templeton.

Zaliukus should be an easy first choice over McCulloch or Mohsni.

Jig should be dropped

His handball to knock the ball out of play was cringe, guys a tool.

It was gutless from every one of them tonight and our clown of a manager takes the biscuit for standing arms folded like a moron for 90 mins.

Clubs a joke right now tbh

See for all I criticised Kenny coming back at least he looked fucking raging at what was happening and you could see it hurt him...I'd rather have him in the dugout than the dud

Honestly I watched the game again, and our defending throughout the match would have amateur teams cringing. It was so bad it was almost comical until you realise this is a Rangers team.

Jig and Mohnsi simply can't defend and our central midfield don't protect them - or even try to - at all.

It's shows how bad he is? As if the managers choice is the better one?

Zaliukas is hopeless,he played In the hearts defeat at ibrox,was terrible,played in the game against hibs in the petrofac cup got booked and was all over the place in the second half,Leeds tore up his contract which still had a year to run he was that bad, and any time we played hearts with him in defence we always beat them by a few goals,mccoist doesn't know what a good defender is

Jig should be dropped

His handball to knock the ball out of play was cringe, guys a tool.

It was gutless from every one of them tonight and our clown of a manager takes the biscuit for standing arms folded like a moron for 90 mins.

Clubs a joke right now tbh

See for all I criticised Kenny coming back at least he looked fucking raging at what was happening and you could see it hurt him...I'd rather have him in the dugout than the dud

I thought Kenny looked ready to lose the rag a couple of times.