The Story So Far...

The Godfather

In season 1 he blew a 15 point lead in the space of two months, dropping points against the likes of Hibs, Kilmarnock, St Mirren(x2), Aberdeen and celtic. We started well but that was with a team who had won the double the previous season, as soon as he put his stamp on the team we started regressing massively. Administration and off field issues covered up what was a poor campaign.

Season 2. He dropped points against Annan(x2), Peterhead(x2), Berwick, Stirling Albion(3!), Elgin and Montrose(x2) That is absolutely disgraceful with the squad he had at his disposal. This is without blooding youngsters.

Season 3. He went undefeated playing atrocious football. So what? Look at the opposition.

In the cups:

Season 1

Fucked out the Champions League by Malmo

Fucked out the Europa League by Maribor

Humiliated in the League cup by Falkirk

Embarrassed by Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup

Season 2

Humiliated by QOTS in the Ramsdens

Humiliated by Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup

Humiliated by Inverness in the League Cup

Season 3

Humiliated by Raith in the Ramsdens

Humiliated by Forfar in the League Cup

Fucked out by Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup. AGAIN.

Now in the current season we are only a few months in and already:

Humped by Hearts at Ibrox

Humped by Hibs at Ibrox

Our two main rivals for this league and they have wiped the floor with us in our own back hard....never mind the fact Hibs have been woeful ever since the last time we played and yet they still rode us tonight.

Seriously how much more can we put up with from this man? When will he do the decent thing? I mean surely Mr Rangers isn't holding out for a payoff is he? He wouldn't be the type to bleed us dry would he? Well the longer he digs his heels in the more I'm thinking he's got £ signs in his eyes.

Overall:

He's made the same mistakes time and again and has shown no signs of improving. He's a dud, he shows zero desire or fight in the dugout and just stands arms folded not doing a single thing to sort the mess he's made out. Times up its time to give this club the manager it deserves and not some talentless former goal king who likes to crack jokes and ruin good footballers.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is we might not survive another year in this league, crowds are already poor compared to seasons gone by in lower leagues...it's just going to get worse.

We can't keep letting this man leech onto us because he's seriously harming our chances of getting back to where we need to be.

It's beyond loyalty now, it's total incompetence by the board and the man himself.

I cant get the sight of him arms folded and looking at sidekick coach whispering for some sort of advice !

( Its like a scene from mike bassett football manager )

We lost that game tonight before it had even started - with his team selection.

but this isnt a one off .

I was there tonight and I only noticed him off his well paid arse once or twice in that second half.

He's a fucking idiot, a clueless fuck, but no doubt we will have bellends on here defending him ripping Rangers to shreds,

If you respect and love Rangers, Ally, fuck off, and let us move on.

Please.

I can't disagree with the OP. He is an embarrassment as a manager and a money-grabber to boot. Trying to keep his salary, cheap shares etc quiet and I'll wager anything that his salary cut was only a deferral. Sick of his excuses when the football is dire. His comment on the RFC web site "we are not going to press the panic button" is laughable because that is exactly what we should be doing. He is quite likely to cost us promotion but he will blame the wind, Charles Green, plastic pitches, rain, sun, volcanic eruptions, full moon, etc. SoS and UoF will blame the Easdales.

I can't disagree with the OP. He is an embarrassment as a manager and a money-grabber to boot. Trying to keep his salary, cheap shares etc quiet and I'll wager anything that his salary cut was only a deferral. Sick of his excuses when the football is dire. His comment on the RFC web site "we are not going to press the panic button" is laughable because that is exactly what we should be doing. He is quite likely to cost us promotion but he will blame the wind, Charles Green, plastic pitches, rain, sun, volcanic eruptions, full moon, etc. SoS and UoF will blame the Easdales.

He's a fucking loser, something he never was as a player, get him to fuck.

I was there tonight and I only noticed him off his well paid arse once or twice in that second half.

He's a fucking idiot, a clueless fuck, but no doubt we will have bellends on here defending him ripping Rangers to shreds,

If you respect and love Rangers, Ally, fuck off, and let us move on.

Please.

Arms folded :anguish:

Know what I only just noticed when watching old season reviews (when Walter was in charge), he was actually very animated on the touchline.

These days I take one glance and he just stands there arms folded and gave the occasional thumbs up to the UB when they were there.

Miller was raging, saying he had to be careful about what he said.

Would love to see some of that passion from McCoist, but won't hold my breath.

Oh well, I hope this doesn't sour his relationship with Stubbsy too much...

I think they will have a bust up one day. Been thinking of that ever since he slated the lack of service in the Hearts game.

I think they will have a bust up one day. Been thinking of that ever since he slated the lack of service in the Hearts game.

Rightly so, it's a fucking shambles, why sign the guy if you're not going to use him properly?

Is Miller the best player we have? No, but tonight he seemed like the only one out there who gave two fucks about anything, and he wasn't even on the fucking pitch!

Know what I only just noticed when watching old season reviews (when Walter was in charge), he was actually very animated on the touchline.

These days I take one glance and he just stands there arms folded and gave the occasional thumbs up to the UB when they were there.

He was only animated because he was passing on Smith's instructions to the team. It's now obvious to most people that McCoist does not know what to do when things are going wrong on the field.

All he can think of is unfolding his arms for a few seconds to clap his hands and shout encouragement at the players.

Rightly so, it's a fucking shambles, why sign the guy if you're not going to use him properly?

Is Miller the best player we have? No, but tonight he seemed like the only one out there who gave two fucks about anything, and he wasn't even on the fucking pitch!

Uncomfortable moment when he was talking at half time on BT Sports. Couldn't not admit that the defence was shite, and you could see he felt shite for having to say it.

Uncomfortable moment when he was talking at half time on BT Sports. Couldn't not admit that the defence was shite, and you could see he felt shite for having to say it.

I felt sorry for every bear that went tonight, and I'm sure a lot of them aren't happy with feeling like booing, but sometimes needs must.

Miller may have felt shite for saying it, but he did anyway, and I respect him for that.

I felt sorry for every bear that went tonight, and I'm sure a lot of them aren't happy with feeling like booing, but sometimes needs must.

Miller may have felt shite for saying it, but he did anyway, and I respect him for that.

Well said.

If we were witnessing boys against men, we would be more understanding, we're witnessing the second highest wage bill in Scotland and we can't beat an underperforming team struggling to adapt to the championship.

The worrying thing is that their chants of 'So fucking easy' at the end were right, is that right for our wage bill?

Get this imposter to fuck.

Me too mate, which makes me think that any current player should not be included in the panel set up that BT adhere to, as it is unfair to put that player on the spot, especially when the manager declined to come out after the game to comment, leaving KM to hold the fort, a total embarrassment and cowardly to boot.

:7325:

Every single bear around me tonight was utterly perplexed by him. Not for the first time I may add.

His staggering ignorance toward the football he's watching is unreal. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

It's like he's in his own little bubble of denial.