Team

stewaj3

this may be an overreaction but I'm going to say it anyway...

Does anyone else wish we could get rid of the manager and virtually all the players. Just start again and get rid of all this shower of shite.

Build a team around clark, aird, macleod and add from there.

After today I'm not even sure I'd want to keep lee wallace if we got a decent bid, for a while he was outstanding... Over the last year I think we have seen way too many sub standard performances from him and he needs a boot up the arse. It's like he's not trying and he doesn't seem as energetic as before. He still gets forward... But what happened to the lung bursting runs? Getting past the last line of defence?

I think perhaps boyd, templeton and bell could offer something under another boss... But I'm not sure about them. All the rest are useless and not good enough for us.

I'm not blaming jig for the performance but see at the weekend, I'd like to see us go one game without him. Foster, McGregor, Zaliukas, Wallace. Fresh new back four. From there I have no idea how I want us to line up but Boyd and Clark up front if fit would be my choice pairing. Recall Gallagher and get him out wide

That would all cost money that we don't have. It's pish and shite but wishing won't get us anywhere. I do believe that another manager could make a team out of us but we can't afford that either. We won't see any changes and our title hopes seem to be pinned on other teams being garbage, it's a fucking sad state of affairs. Hope I'm wrong.

Regarding Wallace, everytime Smith plays in front of him Wallace is dire. The problem is having the static fullback wide left. I don't agree with the pairing but if our tactical genius in the dugout wants to pair them up he would be better playing Smith at LB. Another bonus is at the 70 minute mark, when they realise it isn't working, Wallace would be replaced leaving our only player who can hit a dead ball on the park.

this may be an overreaction but I'm going to say it anyway...

Does anyone else wish we could get rid of the manager and virtually all the players. Just start again and get rid of all this shower of shite.

Build a team around clark, aird, macleod and add from there.

After today I'm not even sure I'd want to keep lee wallace if we got a decent bid, for a while he was outstanding... Over the last year I think we have seen way too many sub standard performances from him and he needs a boot up the arse. It's like he's not trying and he doesn't seem as energetic as before. He still gets forward... But what happened to the lung bursting runs? Getting past the last line of defence?

I think perhaps boyd, templeton and bell could offer something under another boss... But I'm not sure about them. All the rest are useless and not good enough for us.

Ally had the chance to do just that. Rebuild the footballing side of the club completely from the youths up. Get them all playing the same way so as, when they make the step up, it comes natural to them to play the way the first team is playing as they would have been playing the same way in the youths. It's called forward thinking and basic common sense.

The only forward thinking McCoist does is towards his next pay cheque.

We apparently have the 'best of the rest' and they are being paid as such. With one or two exceptions ie I see McGregor as nothing more than a Junior level player. However we have a shambolic defence, they were running into each other last night. We have a midfield who cannot do a telling pass. The final move from our midfielders is generally backwards resulting in the inevitable lob. To be fair even midfielders require runners, from the back or the forward line but that is sadly lacking. We brought in Boyd, who is a goal scorer. He needs service. So we start last night with Aird and Temps on the bench. Fuck this about Temps being an impact player. Play him from the start, make an impact, go two goals up instead of down, and then take him off. The gist of this rant is that I believe we do have 'the best of the rest' but with no organisation and from there we are into the same old story. Please go.