Why can't Zaliukas get a game?

Wearethepeople72

Because Lee McCulloch is the gaffers pal and he see's Jig as Davie Weir MK II

With regards to Moshni, Ally sees him as a good laugh and a great character so that nullifies all his wayward passing, tantrums and general shiteness.

Sorry to be so negative but I don't think I'm too far from the truth.

Because Mohsni will throw his toys out the pram and Ally cannae upset the drama queen and Jig will have to dropped, and we cannae drop the undroppable!

It must be in Jigs contract if he is fit he plays he has been poor for a long time although he had a decent run at centre mid when Black was out

He played at the start of the season and looked like our best CB, he makes one mistake and he is dropped. Not to mention the fact we already have a CB who's past it, and another who is a complete donkey. Can he really be any worse?

Read my post in the players ratings topic,that's why he doesn't play

Because Jig has to be shoe horned in at all costs.

A centre half at right back and a midfielder in central defence.,A defensive midfielder on right wing and a left back at left wing.A striker who has never been able to play up front alone is put up front alone.while our 2 most creative players sit on the bench.

Welcome to Ally McCoists fantasy fitba team 2014.

Ridiculous signing, just another dud in a very long line of duds. Will be one of our highest earners too. I wonder if Ally has finally found out about his drinking habits.

Spot on mate,I've heard about that as well,that's why Leeds ripped up his contract,and never played him allegedly!

Ridiculous signing, just another dud in a very long line of duds. Will be one of our highest earners too. I wonder if Ally has finally found out about his drinking habits.

I'd rather have Zaliukas playing pished than Mohsni playing sober.

Lets not pretend Zaliukas is any good either maybe he is slightly better than McCulloch and Mohsni but he's still fucking shite and our defence will still leak goals every game if he is playing.

Lets face it he's just another in a long ling oh hasbeens that McCoist has signed.