Camp Outside Ibrox?

JamieG54

We are only going to get one home game every two weeks which is dragging on time for us to vent out anger and give the board an understanding of what we want.

We should gather hundreds if not thousands of fans to protest outside Ibrox. Take shifts so people are always there. Give the board a clear message that we wont stand for Allys shite no more. Not just the performances but his excuses and ignorance to the fans. He thinks we are sown up the back.

Would you be up for helping create change in our club? Doesnt always have to be a vocal protest but the fans pitched outside our ground would send a message that something needs to happen. I cant wait every two weeks.

Change must happen now.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

If you boycott, protest, hold up a banner, hold up a red card or even chant against anyone at Rangers you are a blue Tim.

Your only course of action is to sit in your seat, quietly, not complaining. You can then come home and vent on a message board.

Well that's rubbish but you know that don't you. :lol:

I would urge fans not to go to their seats until after kick off on the next home league game.

50,000 empty seats would speak volumes to the Board, because with ally at the helm that is what we are working towards.

In the meantime, yeah it's time for "Ally out" loud and unambiguous.

Of course its rubbish and I know it!

Its fair to do it to club legends, it only becomes an issue if you do it against dodgy members of the board!

Im no daft!

if your going to wave cards about for one perceived problem, then you have to wave cards about for the very obvious and even bigger problem staring us right in the face.

And as far as Legend and Ally going together a true Legend would do the right thing for the club.

if your going to wave cards about for one perceived problem, then you have to wave cards about for the very obvious and even bigger problem staring us right in the face.

And as far as Legend and Ally going together a true Legend would do the right thing for the club.

Yea I agree.

Card waving, protesting and all that is justified. im not saying it isnt.

Im just stating that if anyone on here that called someone a blue tim for doing so against the board, must also do the same of anyone protesting against mccoist.

Personally i have never had an issue with anyone protesting that thought it was valid, that is their right. Im not the one being a hypocrite.

How about a big banner saying "ALLY GET TAE FUCK" then when the board hear the applause they will maybe get the picture, it would be the loudest cheer Ibrox has had in years. I would be embarrassed to have said something like this a few years ago, but the amount of embarrassment Ally has caused us makes me not even care.

Where are they UoF and SoS in all of this? Their silence is deafening and makes their agenda even clearer. They should be ashamed of themselves.

They know that Ally being there is damaging to the club, which is exactly what they want, no wonder that havent said anything, theyre probably celebrating last nights result with their tim pals.