Calmed down a bit

Shuggy

I have calmed down a bit since yesterday's debacle, but something has to change. That is 13 points from 7 games which projects to 67 points over the whole campaign.

Now let me tell you that 67 points or less was sufficient to win this league on only 4 out of the last 21 seasons.

If this form continues, the odds of automatic promotion are against us.

As I said, something has to change.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/scotland/championship/2013-2014/table

I dunno how anyone can calm down. We've had some lows but that's right up there.

Starting with 2 left backs, smith hasn't got the legs anymore. He consistently tries to cross from 40-50 yards deep instead of hitting the touch line. He's in the team for his delivery at set pieces, which were shoking and lead to the first goal. His crosses were catching practice for the keeper.

Peralta is in the top 3 worst ever Rangers players and should never wear the jersey again! No point bangin on about him think it's obvious his faults.

The tactics, or lack of is literally shambolic. The change at half time should have been made after the second goal went in, if not before the game in the initial team selection. He brought Aird on and kept the system exactly the same. High ball to Boyd with Sheils 30-40 yards behind all of Boyds flick ons! It's not Boyds game to play as a target man. Sheils is a wasted Jersey, droppin deep with his arms out to play a 1-2 is pointless, about as useful as a wall. Would be different if e was playing the pass and spinning away into space, but playing the pass and standing still after it is brutal.

Even the lads at half time doing their warm ups. Standing still playing long passes and talkin to each other, while te hibs subs are going thro a small warm up drill with a coach, even their keeper was being warmed up properly with no chance of coming on, it's small things like that that screams out lack of any organisation. Completely embarrassing use of the best training facility in the country.

it's not just McCoist, it's the players as well but the buck stops with him. Smith in midfield, Black starting, no change in tactics during the match when it all went wrong, just the players, lining up defensively at home against a team who were odds on to stay in the championship for at least another season.

it's often said the best managers are those who were poor players or didn't play at all, just studied the sport. Ally puts proof to that - legend of a player, taking the piss at taking a wage as a pretender.

I know boyd is not setting the Heather on fire but fuck me the best in the world would

struggle to score with the service on offer.

The long punts are useless and the balls from the wide areas are straight to the goalie.

Yep a lot needs to change starting with the manager and then the personnel who think

they are Billy big times.

We are THE RANGERS and its high time these players grasped the meaning that playing

for us is the peak of their careers.

On another note the boy Allan who we chose not to sign pissed all over our midfield enough

last night to suggest that was another mistake not signing him.

I dunno how anyone can calm down. We've had some lows but that's right up there.

Starting with 2 left backs, smith hasn't got the legs anymore. He consistently tries to cross from 40-50 yards deep instead of hitting the touch line. He's in the team for his delivery at set pieces, which were shoking and lead to the first goal. His crosses were catching practice for the keeper.

Peralta is in the top 3 worst ever Rangers players and should never wear the jersey again! No point bangin on about him think it's obvious his faults.

The tactics, or lack of is literally shambolic. The change at half time should have been made after the second goal went in, if not before the game in the initial team selection. He brought Aird on and kept the system exactly the same. High ball to Boyd with Sheils 30-40 yards behind all of Boyds flick ons! It's not Boyds game to play as a target man. Sheils is a wasted Jersey, droppin deep with his arms out to play a 1-2 is pointless, about as useful as a wall. Would be different if e was playing the pass and spinning away into space, but playing the pass and standing still after it is brutal.

Even the lads at half time doing their warm ups. Standing still playing long passes and talkin to each other, while te hibs subs are going thro a small warm up drill with a coach, even their keeper was being warmed up properly with no chance of coming on, it's small things like that that screams out lack of any organisation. Completely embarrassing use of the best training facility in the country.

You are spot on.

I watched our warm up v East Stirling in the 3 rd and whilst our players stretched out whilst hitting long 30 yard passes their warm was more intense with quick one two's and shots in to their Keeper.

The Intensity and preparation was far superior to ours.

East fucking Stirling FFS.

You are correct about Auchenhowie as it is not getting used properly.

You could shut it tomorrow and not miss it.

All this under a Rangers legend.

That's your problem.

Ally gets to fuck now and we have a chance of winning the league.

Under Ally we may just pip 2nd but will lose in the play-offs. Get the karaoke booked.

Whoever comes in, still has to work with Moshni, Black, and Peralta. Were doomed anyway, and theres no money to bring any players in.

If it is the playoffs then I don't think we can do it. We need to win 2 ties before the final, I just don't think we'll have the bottle.

Correct we must win this League or else.

To even think about the fucking play offs is defeatest already after 7 Games.

Shocking state of affairs and we all witnessed the pathetic pre Season in USA.

Look what Mcoist has made us.

Whoever comes in, still has to work with Moshni, Black, and Peralta. Were doomed anyway, and theres no money to bring any players in.

The players we have can play a lot better than what they are doing, and that is down to having no motivation possibly caused by a lack of trust in the manager. Probably doesn't help they get an easy time at training as well.

I actually put myself through the trauma of watching the highlights during my lunch and seeing it from a different perspective , and seeing the complete lack of emotions by ally throughout the two goals has enraged me more. how anyone can back ally as a manager still is beyond a joke. 3-0 down to hibs at half time is an utter shambles which joins a catalogue of horrific results and performances which have taken place over the last 3 years.

I actually put myself through the trauma of watching the highlights during my lunch and seeing it from a different perspective , and seeing the complete lack of emotions by ally throughout the two goals has enraged me more. how anyone can back ally as a manager still is beyond a joke. 3-0 down to hibs at half time is an utter shambles which joins a catalogue of horrific results and performances which have taken place over the last 3 years.

True.

If we lose a goal, i want to see the manager kick water bottles, shout at the bench, punch dugouts. The lack of emotion from Ally is dissapointing.

Maybe the first thing the new gaffer will do is play players in the right position and choose the best player in each position. We have plenty of players who are capable but we start every game handicapped by the team selection that requires a past it forward to get a game at centre back, and our best central midfielder out on the wing. Peralta has had one good game in his time at Rangers, he's mostly been out of position but looks pish regardless, why he was signed I'll never know, an abundance of central midfielders already and needing a new right mid... Let's sign another cm and play him there...

Maybe the new guy might work on tactics and training of weaknesses also because if I was to guess right now is think mccoist just has them playing tig

As others have said, I'm angrier today.

We got a goal back and pinned them in then just whimpered to full time.

That clown was nowhere to be seen, he should have been out there coaching(don't laugh) his players through that, geeing them up.

Instead he sat there, playing with his cock while we lobbed high ball after high ball to no effect.

He will always be a club legend but to me now, I'll always remember him as the man who refused to acknowledge the fact he's not good enough.

Do your fucking job, Wallace, sack him.