uof silence ?

bawsburst

The uof are not normally so reticent when it comes to pontificating about all they perceive to be wrong with the club, will they be issuing a statement to their press users as to Alistair and his entourages suitability as employees of the club..........or are these statements reserved strictly for boardroom matters.

If Ally isn't gone by 4pm they should be issuing a statement slating the Board for failing to remove the Spiv /Wig in the dugout. They could really hammer Sandy Easdale on that one.

I would also expect a statement praising Sandy should he remove the manager.

Fairs fair n'at.

Setting politics aside, I cannot believe anyone is happy to see us leaderless in team management and also captain less on the pitch.

Well if the uof say nothing it just confirms they were formed for a sole purpose and have no concerns about the longterm damage the manager is doing to the club.

Setting politics aside, I cannot believe anyone is happy to see us leaderless in team management and also captain less on the pitch.

Celtic fans are delighted to see us struggling. That's why you won't hear a single word of complaint about McCoist from the UOF.

The uof are not normally so reticent when it comes to pontificating about all they perceive to be wrong with the club, will they be issuing a statement to their press users as to Alistair and his entourages suitability as employees of the club..........or are these statements reserved strictly for boardroom matters.

As much as I mainly agree with you - give it a fucking rest will you. Today is bad enough without more of this pish

That woudl actually make them supporters of the club which clearly they are not

As much as I mainly agree with you - give it a fucking rest will you. Today is bad enough without more of this pish

There's definitely a smidgeon of irony in the "leaving politics aside" comment given that was the entire purpose of the thread, and I also agree with the OP's point.

This statement has just been released.

It is with sadness that once again the UoF have to release another meaningless statement about the affairs of Rangers FC. We note that the spivs in control of our club have forced our esteemed and much sought after manager, to play players out of position, have 8 defensive minded players playing, to not practice set plays, to stand rigid with arms folded and only consider substitutes when a game is long but gone.

The sole responsibility for the dreadful style of play and backward tactics can be traced right back to the day the Easdale bro's bought shares at the club, whilst Dodgy Dave was holed up in Joburg and running to the Record about spending the kids inheritance.

The UoF only want what's best for Dave King and in turn, we can get our pot of gold for services rendered.

Finally, we would like to thank the Daily Record for printing every bag of shit we've sent out, as we know most Bears wouldn't wipe their arse with this rag.

Statement ends - spivs oot - Ally in.

Anybody who thinks the Union of Fuds and the welfare of the club go hand in hand is mental, organised for the sole aim of getting their Rangers men into power and bugger the consequences for the club.

The very fact they haven't uttered a word about the state of the football on show speaks volumes.

That's one of the concerns for me, McCulloch is as much a captain as he is a centre back bit frankly it's down to McCoist that he's in either role. A real manager would spot when a player is past it and drop them, not shoehorn them into a position where they think they'll get away with being pish

The answeer to the question in the OP is 'Yes'.

But I'm still becoming worn down by all the infighting and numerous threads on uof/ss etc especially after last night

It has nothing to do with infighting as was made clear, it has all to do with transparency ....the buzz word I believe.