The " we can`t afford to get rid off McCoist " nonsense.

Redsox1

No matter what happens we will have to pay him off."unless he`s a real Rangers man and doesn`t take anything like LeGuen "

If we don`t bin him now we will be in the same position next year and forever more and still owe him the money.

The simple truth is we can`t afford to keep McCoist. Bin him now and help save our club.

As for payments due. Put him on garden leave and pay him monthly. But during that time he won`t be able to take up the huge amount of managers jobs that will be offered to him.

At the moment we're probably losing in the region of £250k per game( crowds down approx 15k from last season) which, until he is gone, will grow game on game. There are four season ticket holders in this house who won't be at the next game so that's another £30 in food etc that won't be going into the coffers... It will quickly add up until inevitably the Board will be forced to act.

He has to go and preferably today, I've said it to many that Ally is a very wealthy man off the back of our club, he's without doubt taking us backwards and if he doesn't go now we will seriously struggle to get promotion. He's definitely lost the dressing room and not one player gives a fuck about him that much is plain to see, so if he is such a big Rangers man and wants what's best for the club then he should not even contemplate taking a pay off. I know cunts like BP9 will say he deserves one and he's got a contract but ffs he's a multi millionaire off the back of Rangers and he's had enough. No cunt else will ever give him a job in management and he fucking knows it.

mearns loyal: That's my point exactly. Ally will never leave of his own volition and it's the board who have to sack him and have serious discussions about his compensation. The sooner they act, the better for the club. The fact that they're not acting says that they're sitting on a nice little number themselves and they don't want to rock the boat, besides all the evidence around them that we capsized a while ago.

mearns loyal: That's my point exactly. Ally will never leave of his own volition and it's the board who have to sack him and have serious discussions about his compensation. The sooner they act, the better for the club. The fact that they're not acting says that they're sitting on a nice little number themselves and they don't want to rock the boat, besides all the evidence around them that we capsized a while ago.

As my post says, IF and it's a big IF Ally is such a Rangers man why would he take compensation for failing ? I wouldn't, you wouldn't, not one fan would so why should someone so privileged to have played and earned so much out of our club take the piss with demanding a pay off ?

If we sack McCoist we'll end up in administration again IMO. Unless he doesn't demand compensation.

He should be demanding fuck all.

If he did that then he's be finished in my eyes forever.

He's been stealing from us for far too long now.

No matter what happens we will have to pay him off."unless he`s a real Rangers man and doesn`t take anything like LeGuen "

If we don`t bin him now we will be in the same position next year and forever more and still owe him the money.

The simple truth is we can`t afford to keep McCoist. Bin him now and help save our club.

As for payments due. Put him on garden leave and pay him monthly. But during that time he won`t be able to take up the huge amount of managers jobs that will be offered to him.

Been saying this for a while mate (tu)

What is the line in the sand that will make the board act? When it's impossible for us to get promotion, when we keep dropping points to our main rivals or when the fans actually revolt outside Ibrox?

They obviously feel that we are still on course, still in cup competition, 2nd in the league,when you look at it like that Ally is still producing.