The Papers.

simon

Spare me the rhag, mhedia pish.

Three reports I've read today. The Record quite rightly slaughtered us. Don't think their ratings went past a 3. The Sun were a little more lenient with the ratings whilst still sticking the boot in. The metro was just a report.

The thing that got me though, was that they all completely left out the fact that all we did was fire long balls towards Boyd, who didn't bother his arse jumping, which caused us to lose possession over and over and over. Why is this being ignored?

Spare me the rhag, mhedia pish.Three reports I've read today. The Record quite rightly slaughtered us. Don't think their ratings went past a 3. The Sun were a little more lenient with the ratings whilst still sticking the boot in. The metro was just a report.The thing that got me though, was that they all completely left out the fact that all we did was fire long balls towards Boyd, who didn't bother his arse jumping, which caused us to lose possession over and over and over. Why is this being ignored?
Ally is the best thing to happen to PCFC for years - they dont want to rile up the support and actually get us to unite and get rid of the dud

edit: i'm assuming that most of the papers are pcfc-leaning

Read an article by Keown in the Herald.

He put it perfectly;

Slagged the long ball which totally perplexes Boyd.

The sudden drop of form in every player that comes to Rangers, mentioning Black, Shiels & Law as looking like amateurs.

Questioning what McCoist is doing in training as the players have shown in their careers they are nowhere near as bad as the joke they've been.

Slagged Moshni off for being a halfwit.

Edit - They also had a very fitting picture on the front of the Sports page. - Stubbs nearly on the pitch giving his players instructions while our own 'Manager' is standing with his arms folded about 10 foot back into the dugout.

Just to round it off it had a side article mentioning our postponement of the Cowdenbeath game, with a quote from one of their officials saying 'We had 7 players injured last week at a Club like this and still played, yet Rangers with their depth can't afford to miss a couple of players'.

We are a fucking embarrassment.

He put it perfectly;

The sudden drop of form in every player that comes to Rangers, mentioning Black, Shiels & Law as looking like amateurs.

Questioning what McCoist is doing in training as the players have shown in their careers they are nowhere near as bad as the joke they've been.

Edit - They also had a very fitting picture on the front of the Sports page. - Stubbs nearly on the pitch giving his players instructions while our own 'Manager' is standing with his arms folded about 10 foot back into the dugout.

Just to round it off it had a side article mentioning our postponement of the Cowdenbeath game, with a quote from one of their officials saying 'We had 7 players injured last week at a Club like this and still played, yet Rangers with their depth can't afford to miss a couple of players'.

An absolute joke of a club atm.

Silence is deafening from Ex Players and Managers as well.

The old pals act is evident and strong.

He put it perfectly;

Humiliating. This is exactly what Ally McCoist and his wee group of pals have done to us.

So can anyone tell me how we put in a good run scoring 3s and 4s, beat Caley but then put on that performance last night? Was it a change in formation/tactics or what?

High tempo against Inverness and county, pressing and actually looking like we wanted to try and score. Nicky Clark is such a big miss for us. To be honest I thought we were actually getting somewhere finally. 2 good performances in a row is a big deal under McCoist. Then back to two of the worst performances I've ever witnessed at alloa and against hibs. I couldn't make falkirk game so can't comment.

An absolute joke of a club atm.

Silence is deafening from Ex Players and Managers as well.

The old pals act is evident and strong.

It will be interesting to hear clyde tonight if DJ and nuremberg are both on because they have been staunch in their backing of McCoist and it will be interesting to see if any realism has krept into their opinions after this latest fiasco