I'll just say it...Neil Lennon.

simon

Agree with all of the above but still a far better manager than McCoist will ever be!

If Ally had the aggression Lennon had while at Celtic then we wouldn't have all these topics calling for him to leave.

Nobody on here will admit it but he done well for them and Ally should be our equivalent but he simply isn't!

On that cunt. While he was on MOTD a week back they were talking about Pardew and how he's under pressure. Lennon then said I've been in that situation, mentioning when we were 15 points in front of them and they were 3-0 down at Rugby Park. They asked him what he said to the players at HT to which he replied 'I said if they want to see me on Monday then you better sort it out'.

What does McCoist say after the game, at 3-0 down the games effectively dead. Effectively dead?!

If Hibs can score 3 against us in 45 minutes then why the fuck couldn't we score 3 against them too?

On that cunt. While he was on MOTD a week back they were talking about Pardew and how he's under pressure. Lennon then said I've been in that situation, mentioning when we were 15 points in front of them and they were 3-0 down at Rugby Park. They asked him what he said to the players at HT to which he replied 'I said if they want to see me on Monday then you better sort it out'.

What does McCoist say after the game, at 3-0 down the games effectively dead. Effectively dead?!

If Hibs can score 3 against us in 45 minutes then why the fuck couldn't we score 3 against them too?

Cause he knew that with his tactics there was no way we'd score 3?

Great point , forgot about that .

Cause , horrible little cunt that he is , lemon is a far better manager and can change a game :(

Lennon said he would have quit after that game. You knew when they drew things were going to be bad for us.

His agent/pimp really should get him a makeover and put him in a shorter skirt and sparkly boob tube, its quite pathetic watching him hawking himself all over the shop and no even getting asked to give a handjob. He is like the auld decrepit whore who goes back on the game to make ends meet and on returning home her husband counts her takings and it comes to a paltry £23-50p...Who gave you the 50p asks hubby?...."Everybody" replies the whore. And yet as i said the slimy fagtoothed bigot isnae even getting a turn, and no wonder. A horrible excuse for a human being.

It is quite appaling to think that he is getting paid by Sky bbc to almost beg for a job. North Korea widnae touch him.....

Lennon said he would have quit after that game. You knew when they drew things were going to be bad for us.

Since that very weekend we have been going from one bad result to another on top of the utter off field shitefest which has engulfed us aswell. Strange how rosy everything seemed until that point and we seemed well on our way to four in a row. Don't think I will ever get over that season.