Anybody else feel the same?

BridgeIsBlue

Watching it all unfold last night I couldn't even get pissed off with the performance and result. It's a sordid state of affairs where mediocrity is almost accepted now,think I'd even go as far as saying I've been numb to some results so far this season. Said in the match thread last night that 31k turned up to watch that shite,that will be the last time we get another crowd like that as long as Ally is still in charge.

The damage was done after the cup final,the board have to do the right thing or I honestly do fear we could lose a generation of fans thanks to the predicament we find ourselves in.

Watching it all unfold last night I couldn't even get pissed off with the performance and result. It's a sordid state of affairs where mediocrity is almost accepted now,think I'd even go as far as saying I've been numb to some results so far this season. Said in the match thread last night that 31k turned up to watch that shite,that will be the last time we get another crowd like that as long as Ally is still in charge.

The damage was done after the cup final,the board have to do the right thing or I honestly do fear we could lose a generation of fans thanks to the predicament we find ourselves in.

I know what you mean.

The usual band of deluded fucktardos (tims and scumdee tims mostly) were waiting for me at work this morning to have their gloatfest.

I didn't give a fuck, which spoiled their fun a lot.

I just told them that surely this would be the day we rid ourselves of the comedy management team that was holding us back.

Proveing that getting humped at home from hivs wasnt that big a deal.

I read on here last night someone saying they would trade another season in this league if it meant getting rid of the 3 amigos. I would too.

The football has become a side issue to the other circus going on at our club sadly. No wonder the fans are turning away in their thousands.

I used to love a night game at Ibrox , feeling excited driving to the game then walking up the copland road going into the ground hearing the crowd taking my seat and roaring the Rangers on. Now I feel if its a chore and iv been a season ticket holder for more than 20 years and I love my team with a passion I just wish they would play with some.

Annoyingly this team can actually play some decent stuff.

We have all seen then preform to a decent standard.

If ally on the odd occasion gets his tactics right they look like a team.

It's shows how infrequent his tactics are when you remember the odd good performance.

When we used to loose it was like the end of the world, felt awfull for days, now I just shrug it off as it's becoming the norm. I still have that optimism before each game and believe we can win, then most of the time after watching ten mins of the game you can just tell it's going to be another long night. McCoist has inherited all of Smiths bad traits and none of the good.

I forgot the game was on last night, then remembered at HT. When I checked the score I hardly even reacted. In seasons past I would have been in a huff all night, now it doesn't even phase me.

McCoist has done this to us. The pride is gone and we are a shadow of our former self. A new manager and new approach is needed to restore that pride and to inject some vitality into the squad and the support.

I forgot the game was on last night, then remembered at HT. When I checked the score I hardly even reacted. In seasons past I would have been in a huff all night, now it doesn't even phase me.

McCoist has done this to us. The pride is gone and we are a shadow of our former self. A new manager and new approach is needed to restore that pride and to inject some vitality into the squad and the support.

Exactly the same. Came in at half time and turned the tv on. Looked at the score, shook my head and turned it off. 4 years ago I'd have been shocked, horrified, inconsolable, ( pick one or your own choice). I so want them to do well and play well but Ally is draining all the enthusiasm from the support with his crap tactics and player positions.

The whole Club is a disaster right now. But by far the biggest disaster is the Football. Fans are now drifting away. Well paid players perform aimlessly, there appears to be no motivation on the field or from the touch line. One of our players gets away with arguing with and showing his contempt for the very fans who contribute to his oversized pay packet.

Disappointed is an understatement. I no longer find it easy to recognise the Rangers Football Club I have supported for so long. Integrity has gone AWOL.

Unfortunately it is entirely possible for things to get worse. A failure to win promotion this season would, it seems to me, to then require a clear out of the bloated squad with expensive 'passed their best' players contracts not renewed. A rebuilding might then take a few seasons in the Championship before we could compete for promotion. The predictable mediocrity of performance, rank awful defending and goal scorer that can't score and don't look like they can score could be what characterises the team for a time to come. With that could be a reduction in Supporters buying tickets for games and a consequential hit on the finances available to run the Club. Investors may shun the prospect of ploughing money into the Club if football ambition is not being met and if the level of Supporters attending games materially declines. The result? A club consigned to be also-rans for some years in the Championship and the prospect of challenging for the top league title and European football becomes a distant dream. If the Board cannot raise money to get to the end of the FY then even bigger issues of survival would re-emerge.

So unfortunately there are matters that could result in very much worse conditions for Rangers and which would more than test the loyalty of those Supporters who have not already effectively walked away by electing not to buy STs or to buy match day tickets.

I just keep thinking ''What a fucking mess' Sure if Ally left tomorrow that would be great, but then what does a new manager have to work with? No Budget. Aging players. Shambolic backroom staff. Unstable board room. All this after wiping the slate clear 3 years ago. Where do we go from here?

Ally only has himself to blame. When he's actually played players in their correct positions, we've played really well in those games. He never learns though, and immediately changes back to route1 football with everyone all over the place.

I actually feel sick at giving a legend of a player so much stick.....but it's just got to that stage now. Enough's enough. He's clearly taken us as far as his ability allows.