kenny miller for manager.

dummiesoot

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the first hurdle would be that I dont think he has the badges that are now required to take a managers role.

He does sound knowledgeable and does seem to have the work ethic and passion that would be required, but would still much rather bring in a guy with a proven track record.

The guy Adams that got the sack from Ross County would actually not be a bad shout in my eyes. Had them playing some decent football and brought through some decent youths if I remember correctly.

A team like RC has no real right to be in the top flight, so he was sacked for them falling back towards their natural level IMO, which is not an absolute crime in my eyes.

Think the first hurdle would be that I dont think he has the badges that are now required to take a managers role.

He does sound knowledgeable and does seem to have the work ethic and passion that would be required, but would still much rather bring in a guy with a proven track record.

The guy Adams that got the sack from Ross County would actually not be a bad shout in my eyes. Had them playing some decent football and brought through some decent youths if I remember correctly.

A team like RC has no real right to be in the top flight, so he was sacked for them falling back towards their natural level IMO, which is not an absolute crime in my eyes.

i doubt derek adams would take the gig, he seems to take his old man with him to clubs and george might still feel unwanted by us even though the overpaid chef is long gone from our CEO role

Btw I felt fucking gutted for miller on telly last night. He looked fuming.

However at ht he said "we will be in there telling them next goal and we are back in this, but if hibs get it it's all over." "If we get the next goal we can come back"

Ally said "at 3-0 the games done" :(

The Rangers is not a schooling ground for novices, once in a lifetime someone like Souness comes along, The Rangers needs and deserves a manager of some stature, advertise it we will be inundated with quality applicants, we are after all the most successful club team in world football.

Who wouldn't want to manage us.

I am going against the flow I know buy Ally learnt all the bad habits of Walter and none of the good bits, we need fresh ideas. Not sure of Kenny's badges status. I want us to think outside the box here not regurgitate Derek McInnes, billy Davis, et al gets boring just like our football.

The Rangers is not a schooling ground for novices, once in a lifetime someone like Souness comes along, The Rangers needs and deserves a manager of some stature, advertise it we will be inundated with quality applicants, we are after all the most successful club team in world football.

Who wouldn't want to manage us.

We are also a joke at the moment.

I'm not saying we wouldn't have any quality applicants, but it's not just football on the pitch that's disgraceful at the club right now, who would want to come into that?

I think it's inexperience that has got us into this position in the first place. The only thing I'd say in Millers favour over Ally is that he'd probably recognise when his time was up. Unlike the useless fool we have in charge at the moment.

We are also a joke at the moment.

I'm not saying we wouldn't have any quality applicants, but it's not just football on the pitch that's disgraceful at the club right now, who would want to come into that?

Plenty would imho, I do know Billy Davies would walk over broken glass as the saying goes.

I think it's inexperience that has got us into this position in the first place. The only thing I'd say in Millers favour over Ally is that he'd probably recognise when his time was up. Unlike the useless fool we have in charge at the moment.

Robbie Nielson and Alan Stubbs are rookie managers that both have schooled Ally.

I said last night Kenny Miller could do a good job as a temporary manager until we find the right guys. First if all We need to get shot if Ally no matter the result this Weekend !

Thought I read that on here last night. Good shout mate.