Club membership and Q&A with the manager

Jelavic191

I remember reading that part of the Club membership privileges will be days at Auchenhowie and Q&A sessions with the manager.

Do we think that will be anytime soon?

I have quite a few questions I'd like to ask that would never be asked by his pals in the media and I'd love to see what we actually do on a typical training day.

I'd start with

"Which, if any, player do you think your management has improved during your tenure?"

"How does your transfer policy fit into the Porto/Ajax model you have previously mentioned?"

"Why do you continually talk up our opponents as if they are good teams when they aren't, especially when we were in the Third Division and League One?"

and "Why, after four years of your management have we yet to see any improvements in our set pieces and our performances in general?"

How many centre halfs and left backs in a starting 11 is just too much? If Jig broke his leg, got charged with a DUI and started funding ISIS.......what position will he be shoehorned into next week? Does Ally agree that Arnold Peralta was more useful to us when he was stuck in France waiting for his bird to get a passport AND does Ally agree that next time we get a corner of free kick we should just hand the ball back to the opposition and at least try and get to the top of the fair play league?