I'm gonna' put in a bid in for Rangers on Monday....

Yes, I'm gonna' put a bid in for Rangers on Monday morning. :rolleyes:

I can't disclose what my bid will be or who my backers are due to confidentiality issues, however, I can confirm it's a huge 'mutha-fukka' of a bid. :pipe:

I love this club and I will never let it die (Cries of "No Surrender wee man!")

I should also mention......I'm not from Yorkshire.

I'm a legend in my own lifetime and I'm kind to pets.

I do, however, enjoy the odd 'refreshment' or six. :beer1:

Let me make myself clear (grabs microphone) "I'm only in this for some small change in my back pocket.......for the love of the club". :beer1:

Yours, CB

(BombardierInvestmentConsortium.com) :rolleyes:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is there really any need for this ?

In the interest of sporting integrity YES, oh and I will have my birth certificate available to show I am not a yorkshireman either, I am going to get together with Canadian Bacon and see if we can get Willie Johnston to front the consortium after all he played here in VAncouver and even snagged a mouthful of a fans beer while taking a corner, fuckin legend for that in North America.

I can't disclose what my bid will be or who my backers are due to confidentiality issues, however, I can confirm it's a huge 'mutha-fukka' of a bid. :pipe:

Let me make myself clear (grabs microphone) "I'm only in this for some small change in my back pocket.......for the love of the club". :beer1:

Yours, CB

I am backing this bid 100% and call on all Rangers (Media) posters (inc lurkers) to boycott everything and pay nothing till Green is out and we have our Bacon.

No season tickets, No council rates, No Sky TV subscription, No maintenence, No Child support, no Taxes. Lets starve the country into submission as this is the only credible bid.

Lets examine CB's credentials (We don't at this point in time know his actual name but that should NOT dampen our support for this bid) - he is a RM Media member of long standing, high post count and reputation. He (alledgedly) is not from Yorkshire, does NOT have a colour in his name and that should be enough for all of us.

I have sent him a cheque (its in the post) to show my unreserved backing for him. (Value £1 for 50% of the club)

It will be good that by Monday evening this will all be over and we will have a real Rangers (Media) man in charge of the club.

The FF Fan Boys wont be happy - but you cant have everything.

:crabflute:

I back this bid 100%. I've seen CB outside Ibrox several times so naturally he deserves to own the club.

Not only do I want to see this bid adopted as official RM bid of choice, I call on RM Admin to take a lead from a rival site and give life bans to anyone who questions any aspect of this bid.

Don't trade in your glass bottles of ginger the money goes in front door and out the back. I'm setting up a secure piggy bank where you can send your empty ginger bottles and then we, the real fans, can buy this club...Show us the deeds

Don't trade in your glass bottles of ginger the money goes in front door and out the back. I'm setting up a secure piggy bank where you can send your empty ginger bottles and then we, the real fans, can buy this club...Show us the deeds

Don't just show us the deeds, show them to my friend Donald. But you can't meet him because he works for someone else so he's not allowed any involvement.

So, just to repeat I want to see the deeds, except I don't. I want you to show them to my friend, but I won't let you.

Can I buy the club now?

Don't just show us the deeds, show them to my friend Donald. But you can't meet him because he works for someone else so he's not allowed any involvement.

So, just to repeat I want to see the deeds, except I don't. I want you to show them to my friend, but I won't let you.

Can I buy the club now?

Was that your mate Donald who wants to keep his involvement secret you spoke about on national radio?

Was that your mate Donald who wants to keep his involvement secret you spoke about on national radio?

That's the chappie

The only thing is you're not allowed to mention him, so I'm banning you from this site for life. Only fair, I'm sure you'll agree. :rolleyes:

Now be a good chap and don't buy your season ticket until I tell you.

Can I buy the club now?

At no time did Donald Finlay ask to see the deeds.

/he told Brown that his QC friend, and confirmed bachelor, McBride had a dodgy curry and was deed.

Bomber got mixed up again:beer1:

Yours, CB

I think there is a problem with your website Mr CB. I typed it into google and all that came up was someone selling "magic" beans.

Would like to make it clear re this bid........................I will be in Glasgow on Monday for an overnight stay, prior to flying to Portugal on the Tuesday..........................and it is merely coincidence that this bid is being made when I am in Glasgow.

I am backing this bid 100% and call on all Rangers (Media) posters (inc lurkers) to boycott everything and pay nothing till Green is out and we have our Bacon.

No season tickets, No council rates, No Sky TV subscription, No maintenence, No Child support, no Taxes. Lets starve the country into submission as this is the only credible bid.

Lets examine CB's credentials (We don't at this point in time know his actual name but that should NOT dampen our support for this bid) - he is a RM Media member of long standing, high post count and reputation. He (alledgedly) is not from Yorkshire, does NOT have a colour in his name and that should be enough for all of us.

I have sent him a cheque (its in the post) to show my unreserved backing for him. (Value £1 for 50% of the club)

It will be good that by Monday evening this will all be over and we will have a real Rangers (Media) man in charge of the club.

The FF Fan Boys wont be happy - but you cant have everything.

:crabflute:

Er....a bank just called. They've never heard of you. :rolleyes:

Cancel that cheque thing - cash only - in 10-pence pieces please. :sherlock: