Regan walks while fans talk

This man is at best a waste of space at best, why did he ever bother to agree to meeting. Time we put some pressure on the wee runt, history has shown he will crack. High time he was down the road and many others at SFA, they have shown repeatedly they are not up to the job and couldn't negotiate a deal at the car booty let alone TV rights etc. Just my honest opinion of a load of dithering old men, SFA needs revamped again not jobs for the boyz, if we need to pay to get the right people so be it for me.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh aye yu will get minutes and all the reps from the fans group were present,if you are not sure how this works, I am the rep from New Cumnock Loyal (FTP ) we have a large committee whos chairman is the Kinning park Loyal chairman,and we all meet in the Ibrox suite when there is something to report,think I'll be in the ibrox again soon.

Onwards and Upwards to the stars

Good i hope you nail the cunt for this its a disgrace.

Oh aye yu will get minutes and all the reps from the fans group were present,if you are not sure how this works, I am the rep from New Cumnock Loyal (FTP ) we have a large committee whos chairman is the Kinning park Loyal chairman,and we all meet in the Ibrox suite when there is something to report,think I'll be in the ibrox again soon.

Onwards and Upwards to the stars

not true mate as i represent this website on working group not my RSC and im not the chairman old bawface has still got a right good few years in him

Stewart Regan, the Chief Executive of the SFA, disgracefully walked out of a meeting with the Rangers Fans Working Group at Hampden earlier today.

Mr Regan was being closely questioned about the lack of practical help the SFA was rendering to one of it’s member clubs in administration.

Earlier in the meeting he had twice threatened to walk out when his point of view was being challenged.

The meeting with Mr Regan fell into two distinct parts. The first was to discuss the mechanisms for ensuring that the record of good behaviour by Rangers fans was encouraged by the implementation of standards and good practice across the board in Scottish football. The second was specifically to do with the treatment of Rangers whilst the club is in administration.

It was put to Mr Regan that whilst the club is effectively decapitated during administration it was unfair that quasi-judicial proceedings were being undertaken when no new owners were in place and the firm of administrators in charge were unlikely to have the knowledge or commitment to ensure a vigorous defence of the club’s long-term interests.

Similarly, it was noted that there was a widespread feeling amongst the Rangers support that the SFA administration was not impartial and that any sanctions taken against the club at this time were likely to be perceived as unfair.

The Fans Working Group consider that our concerns were put forward in a sensible and helpful manner and are therefore both shocked and disappointed that Mr Regan chose to behave in such an unprofessional manner.