Do you trust Charles Green

mackenzie

I don't trust this chap much and think his clapping at brechin was another one of his tricks to get the fans on side.We are still waiting for the rest of the investors to be named if it's good enough for the sfl to be told the fans must advised all who have shares in our club.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't trust this chap much and think his clapping at brechin was another one of his tricks to get the fans on side.We are still waiting for the rest of the investors to be named if it's good enough for the sfl to be told the fans must advised all who have shares in our club.

what possible difference could it really make?

We have names. Imran Ahmed, Brian Stockridge, Alessandro Celano. Blue Pitch. Get me some info on them.

A clean sheet and you're through to the next round.

A clean sheet, away from home in Europe,what are the odds? :lol:

Clapping at Brechin? Try harder next time.

First of all I ain't a tarrier season ticket holder for 20yrs so get a fucking grip. Fed up with this forum full of we dicks who's can't join a discussion without being paranoid every cunts a tim. Plenty of genuine bears feel the same way about green don't think he's the man to run our great club and dont trust him.

-27 rep hahah

:shifty: always wanted to

and if its worth anything, aye i do

evened up that neg rep for ya

First of all I ain't a tarrier season ticket holder for 20yrs so get a fucking grip. Fed up with this forum full of we dicks who's can't join a discussion without being paranoid every cunts a tim. Plenty of genuine bears feel the same way about green don't think he's the man to run our great club and dont trust him.

oh so not a taig, another sheep from FF

Isn't it 25 years? :sherlock: