Ireland

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are sticking up for a country whos people want to kill every englishmen in the world? that makes total sense

Yes, I've nearly been murdered every time I've spoke to one of those people.

You are sticking up for a country whos people want to kill every englishmen in the world? that makes total sense

No they dont. To say so is just fucking nonsense. Some may wish this fate on some Englishmen. To say all though :anguish:

Strange your happy enough with these cunts but hate Galatasary? :rolleyes:

You labelled all of them murderers

Maybe i'm being hypocritical due to personal reasons but you show me a man who says he isn't a hypocrite and i'll show you a liar...

Galatasary is a scummy club with scummy fans but to suggest everyone of the nation of Ireland wants all the English people of the world dead is just utter lunacy. If that were the case surely i'd be dead by now :lol:

Maybe i'm being hypocritical due to personal reasons but you show me a man who says he isn't a hypocrite and i'll show you a liar...

Galatasary is a scummy club with scummy fans but to suggest everyone of the nation of Ireland wants all the English people of the world dead is just utter lunacy. If that were the case surely i'd be dead by now :lol:

So Galatasary are scum all give you that but Ireland dont even hide their hatred of your country and would gladly do anything but you hate Galatasary why the hatred?

But you are describing Galatasary as scummy and their fans when in truth only a small section will be.

See if there was anyone in the irish team that was a player at Rangers would anyone like to see ireland do well ?

Alan Kernaghan was on the coaching staff and played with ROI, i still dont want to see them do well. Hope that answers your question

Did I say that? no I said that ireland hate your country and wish death amongst you all and thats my clear hatred to them that people stick up for them even tho they are scum

No but you said something else similarly retarted.

Ireland hate my country, do you mean everyone in Ireland, every one born in Ireland or the Irish government?

They wish death amongst us all? Do you watch a lot of movies? doh

Have you ever met anyone from Ireland? Not a joking question, a genuinely serious one...

See if there was anyone in the irish team that was a player at Rangers would anyone like to see ireland do well ?

I'd say alot would still like to see them do shit, If there was a Rangers player playing for Republic of Ireland, then I'd still want the to fail, they are player stealing bastards. They are intent on destroying the Northern Ireland team, they are trying to make the Northern Ireland team a Protestant only team by asking players from catholic/nationalist backgrounds to play for them even if they don't need them.

Cunts!

So Galatasary are scum all give you that but Ireland dont even hide their hatred of your country and would gladly do anything but you hate Galatasary why the hatred?

I don't believe "Ireland" hate my country.