*** Donate Your Seat For Any Game To A Veteran

govanblue

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks to everyone who donated their seat for the Raith Game. :21:

We've also had a couple of seats donated for the St Johnstone Cup game. (tu)

Many thanks to ianb1547 and Domthenbud for those. :thumbup:

If anyone else has a spare St Johnstone ticket, or feels like donating £10 to let us buy a seat for Erskine, feel free. :D

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

might have a ticket for tomorrow gb. is it too late for you to do your thing with the club if I get you my mates details?

it's cr2 row x so pretty high up

Yeah it's too late for us. But don't worry - we have all the tickets we need anyway. (tu)

if too late it can go open to any bear in need. I could meet you at the stadium and get smart card off you when you come in. rather it get filled obv

That's a good offer. I'm sure there must be someone on here who could use it. They should PM you. (tu)

My son and I have STs and normal go together but he is having to work this Saturday. I still plan to be in my seat but I will have 1 free ST.

I would be happy to meet up with a Vet and go to match with him. Even have a beer with him before (or after) match if anyone can advise me how to organise it.

My son and I have STs and normal go together but he is having to work this Saturday. I still plan to be in my seat but I will have 1 free ST.

I would be happy to meet up with a Vet and go to match with him. Even have a beer with him before (or after) match if anyone can advise me how to organise it.

If you could P M Govanblue mate he will deal with your kind offer. (tu)

Thanks for the offer, but it comes just too late - I was over at Ibrox yesterday, finalising all the details for the Livi game. So we now have tickets arranged and posted to everyone who needs them.

Give me a shout next time though - if we have a bit more notice, we can probably use your seat. (tu)

Hope whoever has my seat has a good time. The guys all around me are a friendly lot so I am sure they will make them welcome. I will be working all weekend in Manchester so will be checking match updates when I can. Still I am getting 48 hours overtime so that will soften the blow and pays for my season ticket with a bit more to spare for me so it is a win win

Thanks for the offer, but it comes just too late - I was over at Ibrox yesterday, finalising all the details for the Livi game. So we now have tickets arranged and posted to everyone who needs them.

Give me a shout next time though - if we have a bit more notice, we can probably use your seat. (tu)

No problem, he didn't know he was going to have to work until Tuesday.