• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I imagine Jason Holt as like a Scottish version of the Bayern Munich Spanish Central Midfielder Thiago who is great technically and a ball player with good creativity and also a great all round general CM although Thiago is a bit faster and taller and stronger than Holt but I think they are similar in their attributes and the way they contribute to the teams.

This might be a bit more far fetched but I imagine Martyn Waghorn as like an English Rangers version of Thomas Muller, with the way he doesn't really have a fixed position on what he is better at between Centre Forward and Right Winger and he is a great runner with stamina who closes down from the front and he is good at penalties and shooting with good all round general hold and link up play like Muller and both aren't the greatest at headers although Muller is more skinny and faster with more running stamina probably while Waghorn is a lot stronger and a tank with maybe a bit better hold up play because of that (I made this same post in the Brazil thread but thought it would fit in in this thread too)

Ohhh look at me with the blue font.hes like Thiago except smaller slower and not as strong.so fuck all like him then?

Ohhh look at me with the blue font.hes like Thiago except smaller slower and not as strong.so fuck all like him then?

haha nah mate, its a bit stale if everyone posts in black all the time, and to be honest i would judge players on the similar technical and footballing attributes they have such as passing etc before i would judge them on their height and weight, going by the logic of the statement you just made, that could mean that you couldn't even compare a player to Christiano Ronaldo even if they played like him just because they're not as fast as Christiano Ronaldo (just using Ronaldo as an example of a player) thats nonsense really because people always say someone is like the next messi etc even if theyre not as fast as Messi

In essence, when I said he is like the Scottish version of Thiago that allows for him to be slower and not as tall etc. as clearly Scottish Players aren't as good as World Class Superstars when you compare them overall