Zelalem

saintbob1969

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did he get on tonight? Only managed to catch the very end of the game.

It's obvious why everyone was so excited with this one. I'd say he was our best player tonight. His passes were spot on and he seemed to link up well with Oduwa.

Mentioned it in a different thread, the boy was a complete class-act, some of his first touches and passing was out of this world. He's a very intelligent footballer and worked brilliantly with Oduwa. Noticed them walking off after clapping the fans cuddling each other with massive grins on their face... Wonder what Spurs/Arsenal fans will make of that :D

Mentioned it in a different thread, the boy was a complete class-act, some of his first touches and passing was out of this world. He's a very intelligent footballer and worked brilliantly with Oduwa. Noticed them walking off after clapping the fans cuddling each other with massive grins on their face... Wonder what Spurs/Arsenal fans will make of that :D

Hopefully both sets of fans protest and demand that Wenger and Pochettino will sack them and the kids decide to stay at Ibrox :D

I've had a look on a few arsenal forums and they were absolutely buzzing with his assist tonight. Hopefully this is an opportunity to further expand our fan base down South and in America. Still can't get my head around the fact we managed to sign Zelalem, huge coup and hopefully a huge star for us.