Interesting Stat

kanjo

Found this quite interesting too........

Andrew Dickson@mrandrewdickson 3 mins3 minutes ago

Rangers have so far have 142 shots this season, an average of nearly 18 per game. They have 66 on target so score one in every two there.

It's almost one in two shots are on target, with almost one in four of those on target being a goal. I fear he needs to go back to school worth those sums...

I was actually surprised at how one sided the match was today. Expected QOTS to create more on the counter.

It's almost one in two shots are on target, with almost one in four of those on target being a goal. I fear he needs to go back to school worth those sums...

I was actually surprised at how one sided the match was today. Expected QOTS to create more on the counter.

You're the one that needs to go back to school. If it is 30 goals from 66 shots on target how is that 1 in 4 :lol:

Heard that too. It would be good to get a headed goal or two from corners...yet another goal threat. But that's me being picky :D

Would give the opposition even more to worry about, if we added that dimension to our play.

Wilson's capable - sour memories of last season!

Would give the opposition even more to worry about, if we added that dimension to our play.

Wilson's capable - sour memories of last season!

Exactly. Also, we won't always be able to pass the ball along the deck. Sometimes we may have to depend on headed goals. Something iss going great if this is our only concern :D

Oooft.....did ye have to mention that

Exactly. Also, we won't always be able to pass the ball along the deck. Sometimes we may have to depend on headed goals. Something iss going great if this is our only concern :D

Oooft.....did ye have to mention that

Indeed!

(tu)

And sorry!

:(