The Warburton Wizards

Gillete

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im more concerned we lost another goal straight through the heart of our defense, a simple ball behind and boom.

Gies peace, we've got 11+ GD right now, our players had probably switched off and had 2 of our normal back 4 on the pitch.

Our defence is still learning and is definitely improving, but to say thats all your concerned about is frightening. Get a grip.

Gies peace, we've got 11+ GD right now, our players had probably switched off and had 2 of our normal back 4 on the pitch.

Our defence is still learning and is definitely improving, but to say thats all your concerned about is frightening. Get a grip.

I know mate, its marvelous isn't it.?

Im more concerned we lost another goal straight through the heart of our defense, a simple ball behind and boom.

Stealth had money on 0-5 post.

We were praising QOTS last season for the football they played, well they had no answer today and resorted to thuggery and got their just reward.

Another "rival" put to the sword, onwards and upwards.

learning , learning , Jeez that's Grassroots stuff for a defence to push to high and don't be square .

Away and take yur heid for a shite.

Whit next, Warburton Must Go.

Hope we score 10 next week, will you be "more concerned if we lose 2 goals straight through the heart of our defense, simple balls behind and boom, boom).

No need for concern mate, we'll learn from mistakes, sure Mark and SDoW will sit down on monday and watch the video and the players will learn how we can deal with these situations better.

As much as our manager has achieved magic in a short period of time we have a long way to go and we will constantly strive to be better.

It seems your not allowed to criticise a defensive frailty on here. Fantastic performance again today but I agree that we shouldn't be losing goals as easy as that.

I'm actually surprised that we haven't lost more goals and I expect we will lose quite a few as the season progresses. However we knew right at the start, from the managers history at Brentford, that that was going to be the trade off for the adoption of his adventurous footballing philosophy.

Having watched Walter's teams all these years, it is hard to see us lose soft goals. However, would Walter have started with an 18year old at CM and with McKay on the wing at a difficult way venue? Would he have kept two players upfield at corners, and have two wide attacking players hugging the touch lines in every game?

Not slagging off Walter or any other manager, they all have their own way of doing things but it really is so refreshing to see how our team is playing under WB. It has been helped by our winning start and I'm sure they'll be setbacks along the way this season which will test the team and fans resolve. However, have to say, it's many a year since I looked forward to and enjoyed the football as much as at the present time. And that should be what it's all about.

I think we're playing really, really good football and it's a joy to watch. I'll be going to the Livvy game and I couldn't get through on the phone to get a ticket for the Raith game, although I'll give it another go tomorrow.

The only thing I'm annoyed about is how the whole of Scottish football conspired to put us down in the manner they did and wish we had this management & team showing their talents in Europe this year. Of course last year's failure to win promotion rankles as well.