Zelalem Or Law?

409 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be first choice if you were manager?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You realise people don't dislike him for no reason, right?

They dislike him because of what happened last season under incompetent managers.

Now that we have a real manager he is performing well but people still hate on him and refuse to give credit where it's due.

Doesn't make much sense to me.

Too early yet to judge but i'd favour zelalem as he will get better and better.

i thought our 3 midfield players were fantastic today totally controlled the game work rate was terrific passing and movement first class the boy zelalem hardly ever gave the ball away. i agree maybe he could have went through and had a shot a few times but that will come you can see he is class

They dislike him because of what happened last season under incompetent managers.

Now that we have a real manager he is performing well but people still hate on him and refuse to give credit where it's due.

Doesn't make much sense to me.

So you don't think people should be allowed to have an opinion on people based on their past performances? He's a professional football player, he should be able to, at the very least, put in some tackles and show some heart regardless of who his manager is.

That aside, he hasn't been particularly great this season. Only better than last. Also from what I can remember, he set up one goal this season. So far I can remember Zelalem setting up 3 and he's been here a week.

I like the midfield 3 of Zelalem, Halliday and and Holt. All 3 offer something different. Law and Shiels have shown this season that they can be useful in this new set up and are good options in reserve.

I think Zelalem will become an influential playmaker as he grows into the side.

Law could score against the scum and some people would still not want his contract renewed at the end of the season on the basis that he had a shite few seasons under the worst football manager this great club has ever seen.

I've seen every game this season and Law has been rank ordinary.

He is sub standard and a shirker. If I played in midfield alongside him I'd not tolerate someone who goes missing so often.

Law has had a great season so far, night and day from the last couple of years - everyone deserves a clean slate now we have a proper manager in place. I love the fact that any new players will to add quality and get first team football and not just squad players. I love that we have a board with balls enough to put a progressive manager in place with total football philosophy as its goal.