Nicky Law, Can Anyone Remind Me.............

tannerall

McGregor was our POTY last season and he's bo longer at the club because he isn't good enough. Vuckic wad a stand out performer too and Warburton isn't even interested in brining him back. Law was part of the worst Rangers team there has ever been and I doubt most of us are going to forget that.

Top half finish in the second tier of Scotttish football with a team of highly experienced, well paid, professional football players, including many seasoned internatiionals. :anguish:

So there's no achievement in being the best player (your opinion not mine) in probably the worst team in our history surely?

Hes a cowardly player. And i dont believe evem McCoist would tell players to hide the way Law did. Sooner hes gone and we get someone more suited in the better so we can stop going on about him.

McGregor was our POTY last season and he's bo longer at the club because he isn't good enough. Vuckic wad a stand out performer too and Warburton isn't even interested in brining him back. Law was part of the worst Rangers team there has ever been and I doubt most of us are going to forget that.

Wallace and Miller were part of our worst ever team too, surprising innit, mibee there was a reason.........

Well if we lost Law I don't think many people would actually give too many tosses about it. He has had to wake up this season as the gaffer won't accept less, doesn't excuse the piss poor performance the last seasons on a high wage. Everyone has a clean slate with the boss that is fair enough, it is a great way to bring team harmony together, the fans have long memories though.

Still he has woken up this year so that is something, long may it continue.

So there's no achievement in being the best player (your opinion not mine) in probably the worst team in our history surely?

Always an achievement in being the best player in the team. Great players don't always win honours with a mediocre team

Here's a great example, guess the player. I'll post the answer further down.

A forward with exceptional technical skills,[4] he is the second-highest ever scorer for *********** and was voted PFA Young Player of the Year in 1990. He was the first midfielder to score 100 goals in the Premier League. He is notable for his record at scoring penalty kicks – converting from the spot 47 times from 48 attempts – and is considered one of the greatest ever from the 12-yard spot.

That guys total honours were one appearance as a beaten finalist in the Full Members Cup in 1992.

No international caps or other honours. Answer lower down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVEcbvrxHQ0

I quite like law he has some good qualities, goal scoring abilities etc . The long and short of it if he can't play the way the gaffer wants or doesn't fit in to his plans hes off . Don't think hes not hurting not being on the park as all players want to be part of a successful team. I do think if he learns to take less touches when the one touch is needed he'll stay. To many times I have seen times he could play a pass byt decides to take more touches and slows play down.

Wallace and Miller were part of our worst ever team too, surprising innit, mibee there was a reason.........

Miller should never have been brought back in the first place. I'm sure he can play a part this season but that doesn't mean he's a good player, he's way past his best. I hope this will be his last year at Rangers and then he's gone for good. Same with Sheils and Templeton.

Zelalem will go next summer and I'm sure a quality replacement will come in. Law will know the system, the tactics, the team, so I'm sure he'll stay with us for a while. I highly doubt Warburton will replace two of our CAM next summer after a year of preparation work. So yeah, I can understand why Law is here and why he might stay. Don't try to tell me he was good last year because he was a fucking embarrassment.

Always an achievement in being the best player in the team. Great players don't always win honours with a mediocre team

A forward with exceptional technical skills,[4] he is the second-highest ever scorer for *********** and was voted PFA Young Player of the Year in 1990. He was the first midfielder to score 100 goals in the Premier League. He is notable for his record at scoring penalty kicks converting from the spot 47 times from 48 attempts and is considered one of the greatest ever from the 12-yard spot.

That guys total honours were one appearance as a beaten finalist in the Full Members Cup in 1992.

I stopped reading when you said "great players". Law is average at best. To me, the fact he scored 13 goals is irrelevant. Hearts top goal scorer scored 12 goals last season.

A forward with exceptional technical skills,[4] he is the second-highest ever scorer for *********** and was voted PFA Young Player of the Year in 1990. He was the first midfielder to score 100 goals in the Premier League. He is notable for his record at scoring penalty kicks – converting from the spot 47 times from 48 attempts – and is considered one of the greatest ever from the 12-yard spot.

Matt Le Tissier played 8 times for England.