Who's Going To Challenge Us?

WATBB

Hibernian, St. Mirren, Alloa, Queen of the South.

Four teams people said would trouble us, few teams people said would present a "real challenge" to Rangers, Hibs & Queen of the South fans thinking they're guaranteed to challenge/beat us.

We've scudded, and I mean totally fucking skelpt, everyone put before us, 30 goals in 8 games with only 5 conceded and 150 shots at goal with 142 shots on target.

Who in the Ladbrokes Championship is seriously going to challenge us? Or are we perhaps looking up a level (prem) for a challenge?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scottish football is shite so it is no surprise that we are now scudding teams, the sooner we are back in the premier the better the game will become, I honestly can't wait until we play premier league teams as I genuinely believe we will scare the shite out them.

The OP is well known to the Rangers community on here, I'd suggest you back up you accusations or get back to enjoying the forum.

What's the difference between this topic and mine apart from the fact this OP is well known?