Andy Halliday

eskbankloyal

Was speaking to his good mate today. When Scott Allan signed for them Andy told him he wanted nothing to do with him & blocked his number from his phone.

They both have the same agent who set up a meeting on the request of Allan to try & sort things out, Halliday refused to turn up.

Truly one of our own (tu)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was speaking to his good mate today. When Scott Allan signed for them Andy told him he wanted nothing to do with him & blocked his number from his phone.

They both have the same agent who set up a meeting on the request of Allan to try & sort things out, Halliday refused to turn up.

Superb !

Sold his soul, but the fact is... it matters very little to us. Scott himself will probably now see himself in league 2 england in a few years wondering what could have been.

Andy living the dream and I'm proud to have someone who can genuinly reflect with the support, because he was, is and still is... one of our own.

No wonder! Aside from the obvious he made Andy look an arse when he was championing his cause in the paper saying how they grew up dreaming of playing for Rangers and then he signs for them.

Hope he breaks the poofy cunts legs the next old firm game, if Allan even gets on!

I can also confirm that not all of his family are behind him either. He claims they are but he knows that bollocks.

Frankly, I can just about understand how a lifelong bluenose could play for them (wouldn't be though) but to choose them when you have the chance to play for Rangers is unimaginable for me.

I can also confirm that not all of his family are behind him either. He claims they are but he knows that bollocks.

Frankly, I can just about understand how a lifelong bluenose could play for them (wouldn't be though) but to choose them when you have the chance to play for Rangers is unimaginable for me.

Yeah it's the part where he just had to wait 20 weeks which is unforgivable.

Btw, both Allan & Halliday still follow each other on Twitter. If the OPs source was correct then I would have thought Halliday would stop following him on Twitter. That was the first thing I did after it was confirmed Allan had signed for the unwashed.

Yeah it's the part where he just had to wait 20 weeks which is unforgivable.

Btw, both Allen & Halliday still follow each other on Twitter. If the OPs source was correct then I would have thought Halliday would stop following him on Twitter. That was the first thing I did after it was confirmed Allen has signed for the unwashed.

Halliday doesn't follow him

Allan off the field stuff is in turmoil many family members are still trying to come tae terms with what the rhat has done ...

The little turncoat cunt told anyone that would listen he only wanted to move to Rangers and that he would wait to sign a pre contract if need be. (td)

The comments he made about not really been a big fan of us hasn't help either..

Allan's fucked it. Simple as that. celtic have played five games since he signed for them and he's only had about 35 minutes total coming off the bench every time.

His greed got the better of him and that's something he's going to have to live with for the rest of his life.

Allan's fucked it. Simple as that. celtic have played five games since he signed for them and he's only had about 35 minutes total coming off the bench every time.

His greed got the better of him and that's something he's going to have to live with for the rest of his life.

I hope you are right. Sadly I think he is a good enough player to force his way into a regular start.

Would love it if he totally failed