Oduwa Skill

robg58

Lovely bit of skill by Oduwa.

Matter of time before some cultured centre half scythes him down.

Would like to see Warbs coming out and asking for protection from refs for our players because as the season progresses, I can see some idiot looking to make a name for himself by clattering one of our players, much like the Durrant challenge.

Guys a different class.

I read elsewhere that the QotS player 100% went for the man. Watch the clip again and you'll notice, between the player lunging in and Oduwa jinking around him, the ball doesn't move. Fucking shocking (but not surprising) behaviour. Neanderthal fucking wankers. No wonder Scotland is a footballing shitehole (Rangers excepted, obviously).

After that tackle and booking, Madden spoke with him and my first thought was that he was telling him to cut the show boating out.

Nothing to back it up but watch the big mans reaction to the ref having a chat. (tu)

Those were my exact thoughts.

robg58, you forgot to put in a disclaimer saying

"This video contains footage of a Big Bad Rangers player unsportingly taking advantage of a less skilled player.Please do not watch if you will be offended"

SFA sporting integrity police will be pressing charges against you and the club now, expect a knock on the door anytime soon..................

Oduwa is like a breath of fresh air. You can tell that this guy just loves playing football, and he realises how lucky he is to be adored and make money from doing something he loves. Compare him to the many money grabbing arogant twats that currently play football around the world.

After that tackle and booking, Madden spoke with him and my first thought was that he was telling him to cut the show boating out.

Nothing to back it up but watch the big mans reaction to the ref having a chat. (tu)

I said that to the wee man and he couldn't grasp why the ref would give Oduwa a telling off for showing skills.

He's 10 and his team are encouraged to show good feet and skill to beat a man.

Ever since Oduwa done the rainbow flick my boy has been out in the garden mastering it,skillful players make the youngsters take notice.

robg58, you forgot to put in a disclaimer saying

"This video contains footage of a Big Bad Rangers player unsportingly taking advantage of a less skilled player.Please do not watch if you will be offended"

SFA sporting integrity police will be pressing charges against you and the club now, expect a knock on the door anytime soon..................

bring them on