Fan Dies After Falling From Stand Tonight at Scotland Match

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should close the place down until after an enquiry into the boys death.

They need to have a good look at the health'n'safety of that place, before it is given a new safety certificate.

Or they could just shut the place down for good, demolish the place, & send the bitter cunts back home, cos the famine's over...

Park head is a death trap man.

Far too steep without safety precautions.

I've been in the front row of top teir at an OF game and nearly went flying over the edge when we scored

remember when Jig scored equaliser at new year game, same happened to me, fuckin deathtrap!!

After witnessing the Rangers fan falling down the stairs at Easter Rd I wondered how Hibs got a safety certificate. Having watched us at their ground over the years it is obvious that their ground was built on the cheap and this tragic accident comes as no surprise.

There must be a full enquiry as such an accident should never happen inside a ground. The irony is that the all seater grounds were built to prevent accidents and ensure safety.

It is one thing that not even the bitterest of our detractors can argue and that is that Ibrox is a class apart and a quality stadium where no corners were cut on either construction or cost.