Why did Charles Green lie

Mr Struth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite sure if TBK's CVA had been put forward it would have been accepted by HMRC.

Too many dodgy characters involved in this

HMRC stated that none of the CVA bids put forward to date would have met with their approval (TBK, Miller or Green)

How can green be whytes pawn when other people could have got control of the club before he even appeared?

No-one could have got control of the club "before Green appeared"

That is precisely why Green waited in the wings stalling IMO. Sevco was formed within weeks of admin being announced yet we heard about the Germans, The Middle Eastern consortium, The Americans and other UK based consortiums, We ONLY heard of Green once the rest had been ground down by the administration process. The whole thing stinks to me.

Administrators said early doors that if a new bid comes in that secures more value for creditors, IT WILL NOT BE TOO LATE. Surely if a newco sale can be done in days, we have a few days to find a new buyer for the club's assets?

I still think Whyte has a card to play in this game yet.

He was trying to save the club not kill it ya fucking wanker

He's trying to make himself some money at our expense. He will be gone in a 12 months at most, probably 3-4 months.

Why do we have faith in these people but not in ourselves ?