Amir Zaki

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GIRUY Wigan today! :D

Zaki, get tae feck out of Wigan and tae somewhere decent!

What's your beef with Wigan, Boab? :lol:

Found them boring for years. Oh aye, and they made McCulloch a midfielder.

GIRUY Wigan today! :D

Zaki, get tae feck out of Wigan and tae somewhere decent!

What's your beef with Wigan, Boab? :lol:

Found them boring for years. Oh aye, and they made McCulloch a midfielder.

Forgetting the fact that they have one of the best wingers in Europe at this moment in time, an 18 million rated midfielder and two of the most in form strikers in England coupled with the fact that in recent weeks they have beat Man City (:mutley:), destroyed Hull and made Liverpool work very hard for three points then yeah, you have a point, they are pretty boring!

As for the "they" made McCulloch a midfielder comment, don't be so immature doh

Nah, I stand by what I said (tu)

Never liked them, just like boring Reading, Bolton and Fulham IMO!

And he wasn't as much a midfielder at Motherwell if at all so thats horrifically true too! :mutley:

My mates from Wigan and met him on holiday last week. Got really drunk so we swapped strips so he gave me his Wigan strip with Zaki on the back. Shame its a bit too big for me. :(

Talking of him removing shirts, I finished work and noticed the end of game coverage on SSN of the Liverpool-Wigan match.

Showed you Zaki strolling around shirtless, and what a fucking build the man has!

My mates from Wigan and met him on holiday last week. Got really drunk so we swapped strips so he gave me his Wigan strip with Zaki on the back. Shame its a bit too big for me. :(

Talking of him removing shirts, I finished work and noticed the end of game coverage on SSN of the Liverpool-Wigan match.

Showed you Zaki strolling around shirtless, and what a fucking build the man has!

It was unbelievable! Even El Zhar who he was swapping shirts with looked in awe at his build.

He's absolutely rapid for a man of his size as well. He gave Agger and Carragher a torid time yesterday.

It was unbelievable! Even El Zhar who he was swapping shirts with looked in awe at his build.

He's absolutely rapid for a man of his size as well. He gave Agger and Carragher a torid time yesterday.

I was wondering who that wee guy was :lol:

Zaki looked like he was going to eat him for some post-match recovery carbs.

And he wasn't as much a midfielder at Motherwell if at all so thats horrifically true too! :mutley:

It's hardly horrifically true.

Paul Jewell took the decision to play McCulloch as a midfielder, not Wigan.

IMO its been horrifically true for us and Paul Jewell was employed by Wigan and as such it makes it Wigan's fault, just like I make a mistake and it can reflect badly to some for the company name in my work.

It's hardly horrifically true.

Paul Jewell took the decision to play McCulloch as a midfielder, not Wigan.

IMO its been horrifically true for us and Paul Jewell was employed by Wigan and as such it makes it Wigan's fault, just like I make a mistake and it can reflect badly to some for the company name in my work.

Oh come on :rolleyes:

Football is totally different to a normal everyday job.

You are basically trying to imply that rather than the manager it is the club who is responsible/accountable if a player is played out of position or hits a bad run of form.

I don't buy that for a second, and I don't expect many other people will either.

City now trying to make the move permanent for the EPL top scorer

Wigan boss Steve Bruce is desperately trying to sign Amr Zaki permanently - to avoid losing the Premier League's top scorer.

Latics want to seal the £6m deal they have with Egyptian club Zamalek for hotshot Zaki, who is on a year's loan at the JJB.

But Zamalek are trying to push up the price - and claim that Manchester City are in the hunt - so Wigan will speed up their efforts to tie down Zaki.

Wigan don't want to lose Zaki, who has hit seven goals this term, so chairman Dave Whelan may even be ready to pay more than £6m.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-20821295/