13.David Coulthard, Red Bull

14.Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari

15.Lewis Hamilton, McLaren

16.Rubens Barrichello, Honda

17.Nelson Piquet, Renault

18.Kazuki Nakajima, Williams

19.Jenson Button, Honda

20.Adrian Sutil, Force India

Depends on the weather,that one would be very interesting (tu).Thoughts ?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got into the formula 1 big time lately - i reckon 1st. Kovalainen - - 2nd. Rosberg -- 3rd. Massa

but it will be great to watch hamilton trying to go threw the field

i put 50quid on him to win on friday but i guess thats fecked after qualifying

How did Team McCheat PLC end up in 15th place?

The rain that's been such a feature of the Monza weekend continued to wreak havoc on both practice and qualifying on Saturday, leaving some star names in embarrassingly low grid positions as one of the underdog teams came good.

McCheat? Are you joking? the sport is so corrupt in favour of Ferrari it is unbelievable. You know if it had been reversed last wek and Raikkonen had over taken Hamilton in a similar matter , no 25 second penalty would have occured. The FIA and Ferarri are so in bed with each other it is starting become a joke. The FIA are doing everything possible so Hamilton cannot win the title

Hamilton fucked up the qualifying by going out on the wrong tyres. Ferrari were just not fast enough. Reckon Kovalainen will win this one.

Will be interesting to see Hamilton and Kimi fighting their way through the field though.

Go Hamilton :unionflag:

McCheat? Are you joking? the sport is so corrupt in favour of Ferrari it is unbelievable. You know if it had been reversed last wek and Raikkonen had over taken Hamilton in a similar matter , no 25 second penalty would have occured. The FIA and Ferarri are so in bed with each other it is starting become a joke. The FIA are doing everything possible so Hamilton cannot win the title

as I've said before McLaren got caught doing something that pretty much every other team was also up to. They were punished and rightly so but make no mistake they're no worse than any other team.

It's like football teams that tap up players - pretty much everyone is at it in one way or another.

as I've said before McLaren got caught doing something that pretty much every other team was also up to. They were punished and rightly so but make no mistake they're no worse than any other team.

It's like football teams that tap up players - pretty much everyone is at it in one way or another.

Exactly, every team does it, but you know if Ferrari did it there would have been so much less of a fuss than there has been with McClaren

Plus - i think he was refferin to the spygate incident of last sesaon, to which, the documents were found in the house of an employee, and not in the hands of ron, nor were they read by the team - zero evendaince to say they were... and the car of 2007 (mp4/22) had no parts that had their interlect on, nor does the 2008 MP4/23 - guess ferrari fans dont want to admit this though, concidering how superb the mp4/23 is this season.... my question is though, IF mclaren had used things from the F2007 documents on the mk4/23, do you not think that the mclaren would be in the same shape as the F2008 this season? Raikkonen is so far down the table, and massa is only 2 points behind lewis.

BTW - FIA (Ferrari International Administration/Assistance)

Personally, i think

1 - Heikki Kovalainen

2 - Robert Kubica

3 - Lewis Hamilton

Massa will DNF

Long as the red cars dont pick up points, i'll be happy! COME ON HEIKKI!

Plus - i think he was refferin to the spygate incident of last sesaon, to which, the documents were found in the house of an employee, and not in the hands of ron, nor were they read by the team - zero evendaince to say they were... and the car of 2007 (mp4/22) had no parts that had their interlect on, nor does the 2008 MP4/23 - guess ferrari fans dont want to admit this though, concidering how superb the mp4/23 is this season.... my question is though, IF mclaren had used things from the F2007 documents on the mk4/23, do you not think that the mclaren would be in the same shape as the F2008 this season? Raikkonen is so far down the table, and massa is only 2 points behind lewis.

Personally, i think

1 - Heikki Kovalainen

2 - Robert Kubica

3 - Lewis Hamilton

Massa will DNF

Spot on buddy (tu)

Hopefully Hamilton will fight his way through the pack to get a podium at least. He'll be looking to finish ahead of Massa anyway, who aint to clever in the wet.

Would be good to see Vettel win, but realistically a podium wolud be good result for him.

Probably Kovi to win.

Should be an interesting race.

got to disagree bluenose,he was a test driver,did he disclose info for free?.mclaren are cheats,convicted and punished,plus hamilton pushed it today a couple of times,and as an aside,please stop calling him LEWIS !!

Personally, i think

1 - Heikki Kovalainen

2 - Robert Kubica

3 - Lewis Hamilton

Massa will DNF

• 2 weeks later...

1 Felipe Massa, Ferrari

2 Lewis Hamilton, McLaren

3 Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari

4 Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber

5 Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren

6 Sebastian Vettel, Toro Rosso

7 Timo Glock, Toyota

8 Nico Rosberg, Williams

9 Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber

10 Kazuki Nakajima, Williams

11 Jarno Trulli, Toyota

12 Jenson Button, Honda

13 Mark Webber, Red Bull

14 David Coulthard, Red Bull

15 Fernando Alonso, Renault

16 Nelsinho Piquet, Renault

17 Sebastien Bourdais, Toro Rosso

18 Rubens Barrichello, Honda

19 Adrian Sutil, Force India

20 Giancarlo Fisichella, Force India

I would give this one to Kimi! Go Go Ferrari!