NFL yesterday

delparlane

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest load of pish ive watched in months.

if you dont fcuking like it dont most in the damn thread. A good few folk on here do like NFL and enjoy talking about it.

(tu)

I was there and it was awesome. Worth every penny

wish I had money to go to it :(

Stick in with the Chemistry and get a good job!

hhmm yea am going into teaching

No money there then too bad. :)

if you dont fcuking like it dont most in the damn thread. A good few folk on here do like NFL and enjoy talking about it.

(tu)

wish I had money to go to it :(

Stick in with the Chemistry and get a good job!

hhmm yea am going into teaching

No money there then too bad. :)

decent money and great holidays :bouncy:

(tu)

How did your Rams do then :mutley:

It was New Orlean Saints vs San Diego Chargers at Wembley (tu)

:lol:

I know turncoat.

We played hard and gave the pats a game.

Couldnt capitalize on good field position or turnovers.

Even though we lost, I am pleased. We look competitive and IF we beat the Cardinals next week (With SJ and Carriker back) we will make the play offs imo.

Hate to tell you most of the Pats good players were out injuried.

(tu)

I know turncoat.

Even though we lost, I am pleased. We look competitive and IF we beat the Cardinals next week (With SJ and Carriker back) we will make the play offs imo.

The Rams do look better, although both the Pats and Cowboys were banged up when they played St. Louis. I will say Donnie Avery looks like a hell of a player from what I've seen and he looks like he could have a BIG future. I think it will be very difficult for the Rams to make the playoffs, considering they would have to win the division, and I'm not convinced they can win consistantly on the road, which they would have to do at some point.

(tu)

I know turncoat.

The Rams do look better, although both the Pats and Cowboys were banged up when they played St. Louis. I will say Donnie Avery looks like a hell of a player from what I've seen and he looks like he could have a BIG future. I think it will be very difficult for the Rams to make the playoffs, considering they would have to win the division, and I'm not convinced they can win consistantly on the road, which they would have to do at some point.

yeah! they have improved, it has been a strange season so far. I can't believe the Pats are equal 1st place.

(tu)

I know turncoat.

yeah! they have improved, it has been a strange season so far. I can't believe the Pats are equal 1st place.

Rams back down to earth with a thud after yesterday's embarrassment; a long way to go for that team to re-build. I'm almost always glad to see Kurt Warner do well, as he is a class act, but I would have liked to have seen a different result yesterday. That game just proved what I said when he left - Rams definitely got rid of the wrong QB.

Who the fuck are you tae tell me were i can and cant post ?

Its a forum and i gave my opinion on the NFL and if you dont like it then thats your fucking problem. (tu)