All Naka Headlines today

its not ballet class Naka and maybe the Hibs players needed protection from McDonald last week

oh sorry it doesn't work the other way round. Other teams also need protecction against your diving as well :craphead:

"Shunsuke Nakamura wants more protection from match officials after coming in for some rough treatment at Kilmarnock.

The Japanese star was booked for complaining to referee Craig Thomson during Wednesday's Co-operative Insurance Cup win at Rugby Park.

"The referee should really protect players from bad tackles or challenges that are dangerous," said Nakamura. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...tic/7701779.stm

I don't particularly like Craig Thomson as a referee, but that's top class refereeing... all these moaners should be booked. And if they don't cut it out sent off.

Naka should put up and shut up. Spitting the dummy out wont help him... he'll just get a kicking at his next game :craphead:

I don't particularly like Craig Thomson as a referee, but that's top class refereeing... all these moaners should be booked. And if they don't cut it out sent off.

Naka should put up and shut up. Spitting the dummy out wont help him... he'll just get a kicking at his next game :craphead:

a great moment was when Naka dived and put on the victim expression expecting his customary free kick and the ref ignored him :craphead:

In all honesty, i thought the way Kilmarnock constantly layed into him was pretty shameful. From an neutral purists view, it's play like this i hate and it's everything that's wrong with the SPL and Scottish football.

There's being aggressive and there's being dirty. Kilmarnock were just dirty the other night.

Well that's what happens when you dive and cheat at the slightest of touches!

I only saw the 15 minutes before the Arsenal v Spurs match and when it was at half time but everytime he had the ball the Killie players would go right through him - especially that Gavin Skelton but it was just mostly hard tackles.

End of the day if they keep on doing it then they and their team are going to suffer - if Nakamura can't handle a hard tackle then he shouldn't be playing football and that goes to anyone playing the game.

a great moment was when Naka dived and put on the victim expression expecting his customary free kick and the ref ignored him :craphead:

there's the thing tho' he should have been booked for the dive, then booked for his foul, the greetin' faced nyaff should not have been on the pitch to score.

Looking at some of the highlights again, only a footballing retard like Jim Jeffries would tell his side to hack Nakamura down whenever and wherever they get the chance, despite the fact he's scored 6 freekicks against them since arriving in Scotland.