Celtic After An Israelie.

OrangeBurn

Can't say i know much about him. He seems to have a decent goal scoring record for Genk, but not much else.

I always thought we should have moved for another Israeli, Toto Tamuz, instead of Kenny Miller. He's the same type of striker only he has more quality and his arrival wouldn't have caused such an uproar.

I quite like that Tamuz and am quite suprised that he's still at Jerusalem.

I remember we were linked with him a season ago - McCoist went to watch him.

I'd love celtc to waste millions on Barda - he's pish!

Can't say i know much about him. He seems to have a decent goal scoring record for Genk, but not much else.

I always thought we should have moved for another Israeli, Toto Tamuz, instead of Kenny Miller. He's the same type of striker only he has more quality and his arrival wouldn't have caused such an uproar.

He's a good player (tu)

Was he not on the verge of a move to Twente in the Summer?

I'm pretty sure we, along with Everton, were being linked with him, albeit briefly, last Summer.

He's a good player (tu)

I'm pretty sure we, along with Everton, were being linked with him, albeit briefly, last Summer.

Correct, mate.

I heard he also flew out to Säbener Straße to have talks with Bayern Munich. At 20 years old, the lad has massive potential. I remember seeing him give Rio Ferdinand an absolutely torrid time when England met Israel.

It makes your heart sink when you think that we could have had Tamuz and Goian in January for under £3M.

He's a good player (tu)

Correct, mate.

I heard he also flew out to Säbener Straße to have talks with Bayern Munich. At 20 years old, the lad has massive potential. I remember seeing him give Rio Ferdinand an absolutely torrid time when England met Israel.

It makes your heart sink when you think that we could have had Tamuz and Goian in January for under £3M.

yet smith spends 3 million of mhiller and velicka

What do you think is going to happen with Goian?

He always seems to be getting linked with Premiership teams, but still nothing has come of it.

Personally I think he would make an excellent foil for Bougherra.

What do you think is going to happen with Goian?

He always seems to be getting linked with Premiership teams, but still nothing has come of it.

Personally I think he would make an excellent foil for Bougherra.

I think he'll end up playing for a team like Shakhta or Dynamo Kiev. The Steau chairman has messed about with Goian so much over the past year or so. In January the asking price for him was £8M, in the summer it was £5M and now its apparently £3M?

He's an excellent player in any case and i'd be shocked if he was still at Steau come Feburary. The prospect of him and Bougherra together is just mouthwatering. Just sheer strength and pace.