Cousin Scores

Ace

hes a fat lazy bastard

glad we got rid of him.

one goal against man utd doesnt make him world number 1

Fat? Hmm.

On his game, Cousin is the complete striker for me. He's now scored against Arsenal and Man Utd, and hit the post against Chelsea. As well as his strength, his pace is actually unbelievable. I remember he completely burned Clichy up the wing during the Arsenal game.

hes a fat lazy bastard

glad we got rid of him.

Fat? Hmm.

On his game, Cousin is the complete striker for me. He's now scored against Arsenal and Man Utd, and hit the post against Chelsea. As well as his strength, his pace is actually unbelievable. I remember he completely burned Clichy up the wing during the Arsenal game.

Daniel Cousin fat?

I'm going to assume the poster is either on drugs, taking the piss, or just isn't that intelligent. He was probably the most athletically tuned player it Ibrox in his time here.

hes a fat lazy bastard

glad we got rid of him.

Fat? Hmm.

Daniel Cousin fat?

I'm going to assume the poster is either on drugs, taking the piss, or just isn't that intelligent. He was probably the most athletically tuned player it Ibrox in his time here.

He's a machine.

it appears that daniel cousan is tearing up the league down south, question ................why did he only play a bit part for us over the last 18 months ?

obviously a bloody good striker.

There was never any doubt about his abillity the question was if he was willing to put in a shift, you it you never knew which Cousin would turn up or if he`d get himself sent off for petulant fouls, the guy was moody and unpredictable and would only play if he felt like it

I'm glad he left when he did, we got money for him. Hate to have another Negri with him rotting in the reserves picking up money.

But no doubtin his ability. If his heart was in it he would still be here.