Cousin Scores

Ace

I'm a fan, but when he was playing for us it seemed like he was playing for himself; which does make sense as he's pretty good, but compare him to the likes of Lee McCulloch and Jean-Claude Darcheville in terms of being a proud Rangers player. They seem so happy to wear the colours, so with that Walter would probably want to play them before somebody who just doesn't seem very interested. It was kind of like he was just too cool and too good for us.

it appears that daniel cousin is tearing up the league down south, question ................why did he only play a bit part for us over the last 18 months ?

obviously a bloody good striker.

Amazing the difference playing upfront in a partnership compared with having to deal with long balls against 2 or 3 defenders as he was forced to do up here.

hes a fat lazy bastard

glad we got rid of him.

one goal against man utd doesnt make him world number 1

Fat? Hmm.

On his game, Cousin is the complete striker for me. He's now scored against Arsenal and Man Utd, and hit the post against Chelsea. As well as his strength, his pace is actually unbelievable. I remember he completely burned Clichy up the wing during the Arsenal game.

Daniel Cousin fat?

I'm going to assume the poster is either on drugs, taking the piss, or just isn't that intelligent. He was probably the most athletically tuned player it Ibrox in his time here.

Hutton? :harhar: