It's time for Wenger to go

papaguy51

Wenger badly needs a bit of leadership and a bit of steel at the back and also in the middle of the park.

Wenger doesn't like older players, and I doubt he'd be brave enough to do it, but I would seriously be considering a bid to bring Patrick Viera back if I was him.

I'm pretty sure I read that Sunderland were after him, for about 4 million a few months back and to a club the size of Arsenal that isn't really a great amount.

Viera isn't going to set a bad example by acting like a petunlant child in the same way that Gallas does.

Nobody can deny that bringing back a legend tends to give the club in question a huge lift more often than not, and right now Arsenal need that a leadership on the pitch, and a lift off it.

Wenger badly needs a bit of leadership and a bit of steel at the back and also in the middle of the park.

Wenger doesn't like older players, and I doubt he'd be brave enough to do it, but I would seriously be considering a bid to bring Patrick Viera back if I was him.

I'm pretty sure I read that Sunderland were after him, for about 4 million a few months back and to a club the size of Arsenal that isn't really a great amount.

Viera isn't going to set a bad example by acting like a petunlant child in the same way that Gallas does.

Nobody can deny that bringing back a legend tends to give the club in question a huge lift more often than not, and right now Arsenal need that a leadership on the pitch, and a lift off it.

I can't imagine Viera playing for Roy Keane !!

Prior to the Pizza-throwing Arsenal/Man U game a few years ago, Viera was trying to intimidate one of the Nevilles and Keane squared up to him and told him if he was any good he would have gone to Madrid. (Madrid had been linked with Viera prior to that).