Match of the day

Just flicked it over, thanks for reminder. Is Spurs-Liverpool first match? 10mintues since show started, hope I haven't missed anything <_<

Yea you missed Kuyts goal mate

Thats cool, seen this game earlier, was just worried I missed other highlights but as it was only 10minutes into show I thought i was safe lol Want to see the Man Utd - Hull highlights.

Just flicked it over, thanks for reminder. Is Spurs-Liverpool first match? 10mintues since show started, hope I haven't missed anything <_<

Yea you missed Kuyts goal mate

Thats cool, seen this game earlier, was just worried I missed other highlights but as it was only 10minutes into show I thought i was safe lol Want to see the Man Utd - Hull highlights.

Dont think thats been on mate but i flicked it over late too and just got the start of the Spurs game.dunno whether there was one before it

What do you think of Ince as a manager?

Preferred Hughes but to be honest i dont follow Blackburn as much as i do Rangers,the days of Jack Walker arent going to come back

so an appearance in the UEFA cup pleases me

Tbh the league is quite tight. Only 7 points between bottom and 7th. A good run and your laughing - Chelsea, Scumderland, Spurs, Portsmouth and Liverpool are the next 5 games. That's a tough run of matches!