Aguero to Manchester City?

Muff

MANCHESTER CITY will smash their own Premier League transfer record with a stunning £35million bid for Argentinian wonderkid Sergio Aguero.

Just weeks after splashing out £32m for Robinho, City will spend even bigger in January to land the 20-year-old Atletico Madrid striker.

City are already in talks with the Spanish club for the youngster, who many of Europe’s top coaches rate more highly than Barcelona star Lionel Messi.

It looks certain Mark Hughes will land the player in the January transfer window and thus sicken Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho.

The Italians were turned down when they offered £25m in the summer but City are now big favourites to land FIFA’s Young Player of the year in 2007.

A source close to the player confirmed: “City have already offered more than the £32m they paid for Robinho.

“Madrid turned down £24m from Inter in the summer but the cash offer has gone higher and higher from City.

“And just as they couldn’t hold on to Fernando Torres, Atletico know they can’t resist this sort of pressure.”

Aguero started his career at Independiente, becoming the youngest player to debut in the Argentine First Division at only 15 years and 35 days — breaking the record previously established by Diego Maradona.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/5897...EAK-RECORD.html

I don't want Aguero to go anywhere near Manchester City - he's too good for them!

Maybe Mark Hughes should think about buying quality for at the back and in midfield.

hopes hes signed before next saturday as im heading down to game v spurs

looking forward to it as the way both teams play it could be another 4-4

That should be a good game!

That should be a good game!

im still on a 1 season ban from my mates box so i need to buy ticket which im not happy about

got my ticket last week for city v united on the 30th nov £44 no wonder they can sign all the best players

spurs have a goods record at city and i dont think ive ever seen city win at the new place

the transfer window is shut

i know that im just being selfish as i seen robinho debut and would like to see his