***Hearts v Scum***

Muff

1st goal was lucky - McManus was backing into the keeper when Maloney hit the ball.

2nd goal should never of stood - Caldwell stopped the ball going out with his hand before putting scoring.

celtc would still of won tho, Hearts were appauling, their 1st shot on target was a tickle in the 85th minute.

I don't know why any manager would be interested in Driver, Berra or Wallace - they are brutal!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First goal wasn't lucky. Take the tinted specs off to realise a good goal when you see it. Had it been any other team, you'd have appreciated it.

2nd goal was too hard to call, from ref or linesmans perspective. If hearts need to be so scrappy to save a goal, they deserve to be 2-0 down.

1st goal was lucky - McManus was backing into the keeper when Maloney hit the ball.

2nd goal should never of stood - Caldwell stopped the ball going out with his hand before putting scoring.

celtc would still of won tho, Hearts were appauling, their 1st shot on target was a tickle in the 85th minute.

I don't know why any manager would be interested in Driver, Berra or Wallace - they are brutal!

Wallace has been linked with the gers in the last few months i don't rate him he scores once in a blue moon but he woulda knock papac out the team.

As For driver he's amazing similiar too that wee poof mcgayday but a little more direct.

Berra offers nothing at the moment and the quicker him and zaliukas leave us the better.

o well inverness away next week for me party time.

Wallace has been linked with the gers in the last few months i don't rate him he scores once in a blue moon but he woulda knock papac out the team.

One chance - no chance!

Sasa Papac is 10 times the player that Lee Wallace is!

He'd be better off giving up football and playing with his air gun.