Bolton v Man City

Muff

Anyone watching this rubbish?

I hate when Bolton are on the tv - one of the worst sides in the Premiership and I really hope they go down. Their football is non existant. Long ball to Davies or look for Nolan who then thumps it to Davies who then fouls....utter garbage!

Man City aint much better - with players like Kompany, Robinho, Elano, Ireland, Wright-Phillips they should be doing so much better!

Anyone watching this rubbish?

I hate when Bolton are on the tv - one of the worst sides in the Premiership and I really hope they go down. Their football is non existant. Long ball to Davies or look for Nolan who then thumps it to Davies who then fouls....utter garbage!

Man City aint much better - with players like Kompany, Robinho, Elano, Ireland, Wright-Phillips they should be doing so much better!

told you mate theyre pish away from home

my mates been to all of the games and only sunderland they put in a shift

It was a truly ghastly first half. Bolton had a corner with about 40 minutes on the clock and they sent 3 men up for it, they don't even want to win the game.

Evans is a decent player, but he's an absolute prick of a boy. He was in 4-4-2's "the boys a bit special" section and came across as a total clown.

What were they talking about Casillas and Buffon for?

Surely not to Man City? They'd be off their heads to go there - a club who'll never win trophies!

Joe Hart said he was worried about his place at the club as City could just go out and sign Buffon and Casillas.

I don't know about Buffon, but Casillas' contract runs out in 2017 and he's so much more than just a player to Madrid. I'd put him in that "unbuyable" bracket alongside the likes of Messi and Rooney.

Fcuk sake - never backing Man City again!

Joe Hart said he was worried about his place at the club as City could just go out and sign Buffon and Casillas.

They'd be off their heads to go there - I'd hate Casillas to leave Real Madrid!

This is why I much prefer Serie A and La Liga. You can get games in those leagues between teams in similar positions and stature to that of Bolton and Man City and the games are just so much more entertaining!

I cannot stand Megson and Bolton.

Hopefully there is some proper football in the Real Madrid and Lyon matches!

Lyon win I get £195 so hopefully they win

They should do (tu)