Sellik secterian songs at Hearts

As long as we keep reporting them as a unit, they will get hammered and rightly so. We NEED to report everything we can, every time, all the time and not let up.

The more emails sent to all and sundry the better. Lets get stuck into the fhilth !!!

They started this offended thing, with almost militant like mischief making, organised through internet message boards and the like. It's took us the best part of 4yrs to catch up and play them at their own game. I can't deny that the campaign they've organised has been damaging and divisive to us (therefore successful for those who have been the driving forces behind it), however they are too short sighted to see that the monster they created is inevitably going to turn against its master. As much as I absolutely hate where this is going, we've no choice but to fight fire with fire on this issue.

Let it be remembered that it wasn't us that opened this can of worms. Let that be remembered when we are sitting in silent grounds, completely devoid of atmosphere and character.

Great post Badger (tu)

As long as we keep reporting them as a unit, they will get hammered and rightly so. We NEED to report everything we can, every time, all the time and not let up.

The more emails sent to all and sundry the better. Lets get stuck into the fhilth !!!

They started this offended thing, with almost militant like mischief making, organised through internet message boards and the like. It's took us the best part of 4yrs to catch up and play them at their own game. I can't deny that the campaign they've organised has been damaging and divisive to us (therefore successful for those who have been the driving forces behind it), however they are too short sighted to see that the monster they created is inevitably going to turn against its master. As much as I absolutely hate where this is going, we've no choice but to fight fire with fire on this issue.

Let it be remembered that it wasn't us that opened this can of worms. Let that be remembered when we are sitting in silent grounds, completely devoid of atmosphere and character.

Great post Badger (tu)

I know plenty of Celtic fans that absolutely hate the way this going too. Don't get me wrong they will have a friendly gloat at the bad press we are getting, however when you have a more serious chat with them, they are clever enough to realise that it's got the potential to come back and haunt them. There is a sizable, probably majority, section of their support that do wish that the people who are going out their way to get offended by things would stop, as it has ultimately led to the tit for tat situation we are rapidly finding ourselves in. .

Within reason, both sets of fans should be allowed to sing whatever they want. It's one of the things that makes our rivalry so special and intense. By trying to dilute it, these same people don't realise that they are also diluting a bit of what makes supporting their club so special to them.

Ironically enough, the campaign from these people to rid the grounds of hatred has probably stoked it further.

Yep. In reality, I know a massive number of Tic fans, none of whom actually believe or agree with any of what goes on at away grounds.