Banner at Hearts vs Septic game

chewbacca

I heard on Real Radio earlier there was a banner in the Hearts end but they were unwilling to say on the Radio what is read. I've scanned the internet and haven't came across it yet, does anyone know what it said?

The Tim beside me in work said her man had seen this at the game and she said it was bigoted, my team captain said 'Bigotry is to do with religion' and then said that big Jock knew, sacked him but didn't goto the police and hired the guy again and then more boys got boosted, Timmy replies 'Thats what happens' doh

Hearts just fucking want to be us!

If they REALLY want to do that, they could turn up against Celtic more often ;)

Yet polls on their forums show that thye hate us more than celtc doh

It's really rather odd.

They do turn up against us. Like so many teams in the SPL, the game against the Gers is their season's Cup Final.

All about the prestige.................

theres loads of us who hate celtic most of the older bassas hate yous for some strange reason. but me and another group of upto 6-7 people are starting to take a stance against those beasty bassas.

theres loads more of us.

we have a bus that attends away games with our UJ's 6 county's flags and so on it's laugh.

the banner did say big jock beasted hoopy and i was underneath the banner and they cants took it off us :(

One of the worst teams I have seen all season - they were absolutely dreadful yesterday!

I Agree Were terrible.

the first goal shouldn't have counted the keeper woulda saved it if FAT BASSA mcmanus wasn't in the way.

the 2nd was a handball even if they hadn't scored those 2 they still woulda beaten us no doubt.

it wasn't a penalty either it was outside the box.

Aye william stewart, your banner was seen.

Your time will come little fella. Soon enough mind you.

Now while you're waiting, go back on to rangersmedia and continue to beg them for acceptance.

people on youtube somehow know that i post on here......

so theres a bawbag on here who's kinda threatening me but thats alright.

Aye william stewart, your banner was seen.

Your time will come little fella. Soon enough mind you.

Now while you're waiting, go back on to rangersmedia and continue to beg them for acceptance.

people on youtube somehow know that i post on here......

so theres a bawbag on here who's kinda threatening me but thats alright.

What's this post about tynie ? PM me.

I can't say Tynieproddie is giving the forum the best of names. Are you trying be a rangers fan? Is that what you want?

Yound lad, bit of growing up to do, we have all been their, or i know i have.

Seems a decent lad, Just a little over enthusiastic, on the over the water influences.

As for the 6 or 7 of us, lol, i live in gorgie, and have a good few jambo mates, and most of them are Loyal & True.

Jambo bassas were keeping me awake on sunday night with TFS being belted out in the street, amoungst others, TBB's Wee Spot In Europe, etc etc, from more than one crowd over the evening.

When you read kickback, its all against us, and fek the Q and fek Rangers etc, but when in gorgie bars, or drinking with Jambos, i NEVER come accross those jambo's who claim to hate us, and want nothing to do with the loyalist baggage, they just seem to appear on line, then on match days, crawl back under their stones.

Anyway, keep up the good work TP, and ignore tinternet threats, as i am sure you are aware of yourself, they are about as serious as a family guy plot.

theres loads of us who hate celtic most of the older bassas hate yous for some strange reason. but me and another group of upto 6-7 people are starting to take a stance against those beasty bassas.

theres loads more of us.

we have a bus that attends away games with our UJ's 6 county's flags and so on it's laugh.

the banner did say big jock beasted hoopy and i was underneath the banner and they cants took it off us :(

take a spare banner next time