Opinion Poll: SPL v Div 3

Ricky_

240 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather we applied to....

• SPL?
    • Division 3?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Div 3 for me fuck the spl, and any fan saying they wont follow in div 3 fuck off now you are no fan, if you walk because of that true fans follow no matter what

This is what being a rangers SUPPORTER is all about if you don't follow to division 3 you can fu k right off we don't need "fans" we need supporters,a lot of bears are losing sight of what it means to FOLLOW FOLLOW!!! Should we go to elgin/bury/the FUCKIN Indian premier we SHALL follow the fuck on and if Ye don't there is 11 other diddy teams to be a fan of cos we don't need u !!!!! Rant over.

Watp no surrender

I voted div 3 because it seems that to be admitted back into the SPL we as a club will be forced to bend over trousers down and be royally shafted.

Now supporters from the other side of town may be used to that sort of punishment but we are not.

From reading newspapers and other clubs websites they are whipping themselves into what can only be described as religous fervour in their clamour to punish us and they won't stop until they have exhausted themselves or we are dead.

I personally would not give them the pleasure they would derive from this.

Mr Green I don't think this was part of your plans as it will greatly affect the income you will derive. But if you do the right thing by us and apply for div 3 to get these bigoted arseholes off our backs. You will find out why we are the greatest fans in the world. WATP

• 7 months later...

SPL for me as I don't think we should have been refused entry in the first place.

People were voting in this old thread on the basis of the threat to remove titles for no reason, whilst penalising us year on year.

The SPL is suffering because of it. That's why they must try to botch up another deal for a new structure, but it also has the double advantage of another two kicks at us- SFL3 promotion to SFL2 may be removed and there may be no Division 1 title in effect. So much for your noble climb back up the leagues, Rangers.

That said, your bumping of this thread should remind us what we chose and I'm comfortable with that, if not the games that were played against us.