Transfers

11 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Rodriguez is yet another good piece of business by Bayern

I think all the guy needs is a good run of games and he'll start fulfilling his potential 

A run of games behind Lewandowski will be gold for them. With Costa and Muller on the wings as well......

4 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Tbh in the current world of strikers all being worth £50m+ I don't think the Lukaku deal was that bad.

Proven scorer at that level. 

I think he'll do well. He's scored a lot of goals at that level with some mediocre teams IMO. The Everton team last season wasn't great and he still scored a lot. On his day he can be unplayable. It's probably not his day nearly as often as he'd like but even when he's not great he's still a goal threat. Playing with better players I think he'll get better.

He's far from the finished article and can be a bit cumbersome at times but I think he'll be a success. The money involved is a bit ridiculous but sadly that's just a sign of the times. Whilst he and Pogba are good players, a valuation of nearly 200million is pretty sad. That said very average players are going for 10millions plus these days. And 30million for Keane is a bit steep. It's all a bit mental. Everton haven't done too shabby in this deal either.

Aberdeen sign Gary McKay-Steven. 

We better get Pedro to fuck so we can hit the ground running because they're signing some decent players. 

No doubt the same people who laugh at this post will be the same who were scoffing at my posts in the first half of the Progres game. 

28 minutes ago, ben51 said:

We better get Pedro to fuck so we can hit the ground running because they're signing some decent players. 

No doubt the same people who laugh at this post will be the same who were scoffing at my posts in the first half of the Progres game. 

I agree,in fact Aberdeens forward line is arguably stronger than ours at the moment although Morelos and Herrera are still unknowns 

38 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Christie, Mckay Steven, Rooney and Maloney would be a very decent attack for the SPL.

52 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Agreed.

GMS might not have got game time at taigs but he was by far one of the most impressive players in Scotland before his move.

We are stuck with Dalcio who is fucking garbage 

13 hours ago, jackg93 said:

Easy come easy go for PL Clubs sickening. Wolves record signing now costs as much as ours and Celtics combined. That's just wrong 

It isn't going to get any better. Even teams from piddly wee seaside towns with relatively small numbers of fans have incomes that would blow them and us out the water.

Gotta love the way football has had gone..... :(