No to sanctions petition.

Yes or no. Do you want Green to accept sanctions.   

192 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no. Do you want Green to accept sanctions.

• Yes.
    • No.

CharlesGreen@rangers.co.uk

Ref: Media speculation alleging that Mr Stewart Regan and Mr Charles Green have been engaged in private talks with the ultimate objective of the Rangers (Newco) accepting unlawful punishments for the delinquency of individuals within the Rangers (Oldco) in return for our SFA licence to play football. We, the Rangers Family, have previously received, and accepted, more punishments and sanctions for going into administration/liquidation than any other senior club in Scottish Football history.

We, the Rangers supporters, have previously invested what little funds we had into the RFF in order to finance legal action against the SFA’s additional vindictive sanctions. Our case proved successful and we now have the full weight of Scottish Law behind us. We, the Rangers supporters, therefore petition our serious concerns that the current owner has yet to give us any reliable assurance that neither the decisions of Scottish Law, nor the integrity of the Rangers support, should be compromised as regards further sanctions.

We, the Rangers supporters, remain hopeful that Mr Green may yet grasp this final opportunity of unity with the Rangers support and therefore reject any further sanctions.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not about whether we want him to accept them or not.

We complained like fuck at the stupidity of other clubs letting their fans dictate business decisions. Now you are advocating the same thing.

Lets take what comes our way, dust ourselves down, and trample every bastard underfoot on our way back up.

We complained like fuck at the stupidity of other clubs letting their fans dictate business decisions. Now you are advocating the same thing.

Lets take what comes our way, dust ourselves down, and trample every bastard underfoot on our way back up.

But regan doesn't even have the power to do this. And we went to court and proved that. If we accept the transfer ban do we think that will it?

I don't there will be more. And if these clowns don't think sending us to the 3rd div is a punishment then what else will the cunts do?

But regan doesn't even have the power to do this. And we went to court and proved that. If we accept the transfer ban do we think that will it?

I don't there will be more. And if these clowns don't think sending us to the 3rd div is a punishment then what else will the cunts do?

Make us eat shit is my guess

tbh am as perplexed at this sanction business as anybody.. but we need our licence. its that simple.lol if thats the price of the licence then we have to pay it, then the club should appeal it and the fans should protest.. at parkhead when the cunts play dundee hibbs... and erm, leave the wives n kids at home.lol :crabflute:

We cant afford to take this embargo .

Goian has announced leaving now and who else is going .

We will be left with a youth team and if we lose say Edu , Bedoya,Bocanegra, little and or any more we will be fucking stuck in Div 3.wtf.

This is a fucking sjambles and we have the Law on our side.

Did green not say he was prepared for a Globetrotters scenario.

It's what else they can do that worries me. Remember, it's not up to Regan, it's the independent tribunal who decide and they have very limited options.

We proved that the transfer ban wasn't an available sanction so the only other options available are expulsion from the Scottish Cup, suspension of SFA membership or expulsion of SFA membership. They have already said that a cup ban is 'too lenient' so do we really want to force their hand on suspension/expulsion from Scottish football?

A few weeks ago I'd have said that they'd never go so far as to have us completely out of the league, even temporarily, but now that the various spiteful chairmen have decided they don't need us, it doesn't seem such an impossibility.

Think we will have to accept the transfer ban. Can't be that hard to win the 3rd division with out youngsters, surely? Anyway, with league reconstruction imminent in the coming years they'll find a way to get us back up to the top as soon as possible. Once SPL clubs start going bust, they'll realise we are more necessary than 'sporting integrity'.

Have yourself the first rep i've given on here ---at last someone talking some sense

We cant afford to take this embargo .

Goian has announced leaving now and who else is going .

We will be left with a youth team and if we lose say Edu , Bedoya,Bocanegra, little and or any more we will be fucking stuck in Div 3.wtf.

This is a fucking sjambles and we have the Law on our side.

Did green not say he was prepared for a Globetrotters scenario.

don't kid yourself they're all out the door. the majority of fans wanted div 3 so we just need to bite out lips and get on with it no matter what the squad we assemble.

this and we will have our revenge, there is nothing more certain.

The transfer embargo was an illegal punishment made up on the spot punishment it was not in the rulebook so why 2 fuk should we take this from bastards who hopefully will b kiked out the door.Fuk the sfa spl hope they all die then we can go down 2 england and rise up through the ranks ther.WE ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE PEOPLE.

Oh shite! I've had to change my mind. It wouldn't just be a 1 season ban anyhow would it? They would make sure we wouldn't get to play in Scotland until we accepted.

So what other options do we have? Hold out for FA membership and league 8 or 11 at best... cant see it.

Without one or the other I can't see how the club can survive.

There is only one offer on the table

Guess we will just have to use the new found strength we have to kick their fuckin arses ever step of the way

:crabflute::21: :21:

The SFL have accepted Rangers application and elected to reinstate us into Div 3 for season 2012/13. As a member of the SFL we have the right to trade within our league. The SFA seeks to deprive us of that right due to a previous adjudication which found that the SFA had tried to impose a sanction which was not open to them to enforce.

The puppet is still dancing to his masters tunes.

If they've got it in them they should be back in the Court of Session challenging the Glennie decission.

I doubt it.

Mr Regan's position has gone from untenable to diabastrical.

Stop digging Stewart............you're at rock bottom ..............weeks ago.

Voted yes because I don't think there is an option. Hold our anger and keep it for the SPL clubs, we'll meet some of them earlier than you think. As for the Scottish Cup and Scottish National team, don't make me laugh.

How many more times can we let them kick fuck out us.

No other team in the world gets treated like this...No to sanctions.

I always said we should have tried to leave this backwater and apply to the English lower leagues. We're hated here and that will only get worse instead of better.

I pity any Real Rangers fan that thinks we should accept further sanctions .How dare you be so weak ,feeble and pathetic .Bet your Mum is still making your dinners Man up ffs .This is a fucking Scandal end of story .Fight the fuckers in the courts

F'n Hell have you seen those hoary old thugs, sorry pro's in the third div, it is no difference to the Highland League, even the refs are used to guys getting upended 10ft in the air and the cry was "carry on lads good game".

We definitly need our own thugs brought in like Black (he would feel right at home in the 3rd)to watch out for our youngsters.

Ach well just waiting for the sale of the season tickets now. bring it on :clap:

Don't think we really have an opition here the SFA just can't help but stick the boot in more and more to rangers, Div3 might not be that easy already for us with a small squad already plus the fact we'll have a much smaller wage bill to work with, the big players that are left may be moved on to help us get money. We've been punished enough but the SFA don't like that we stood up to them and won. I want to see rangers play in div3 but if we don't accept there is a real chance we might be out of the game for a year we will never forget this and will laugh as Scottish football falls to its knees