Bullshit Bomber

sergi1980

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Accusations accusations accusations yet we still know NOTHING of anyone behind anything, that statement looks like scaremongering, now I know it's so so top secret but names ffs

Green is here, it's not time for theatrical side shows, wherever thr is a good man thr is always a Baddy lingering about, whoever is pulling his strings better make thr move because Brown's reputation will be nil void by the looks of thing.

If no bids made the LEAST we deserve and those sticking up for the guy here should remember we know no names of backers STILL. That in itself is not right, people on tender hooks yet don't know who for this is all about

He is offering to meet and answer any questions, go and ask who his backers are.

If he still doesn't answer, tell him to bolt.

John Brown IS a knob.

If he cares so much about the club then why is he causing divide amongst the support which needs to stick together more than ever.

Where was he before Green stepped up?

Why isnt he telling us who his backers are?

Why is he criticizing Green when he has brought nothing to the table himself?

Why does he keep ranting even when hes proved wrong like with the title deeds.

All JB does is repeat the same things over and over in different words - "I love Rangers" "Greens a baddy" "The fans are my backers" and "Just wait ill reveal everything at a later time" - Thats the onyl things hes said to anyone. And people are backing this guy? Anyone backing him at this time hasnt got a clue what their doing.

Hes scaremongering and for that reason hes a knob.

He is offering to meet and answer any questions, go and ask who his backers are.

If he still doesn't answer, tell him to bolt.

Originally, supposedly he couldn't name backers due to the knowledge that the media would have a field day with the backers or some of them.

So now at this meet where thr will be press he will name backers?

Originally, supposedly he couldn't name backers due to the knowledge that the media would have a field day with the backers or some of them.

So now at this meet where thr will be press he will name backers?

I don't know.

Go and ask him, he is giving you the opportunity to have any questions you want answered. Why not go along and get them answered, rather than sit bitching on a computer.

I don't think you'll get the answers you want, but at least then you'll have asked the questions.

I don't know.

Go and ask him, he is giving you the opportunity to have any questions you want answered. Why not go along and get them answered, rather than sit bitching on a computer.

I don't think you'll get the answers you want, but at least then you'll have asked the questions.

so tell me debear, I think iv been using the forum wrong, what's it's purpose?, I'll ask what I want as long as thr are posters defending this on here without knowing details

so tell me debear, I think iv been using the forum wrong, what's it's purpose?, I'll ask what I want as long as thr are posters defending this on here without knowing details

Whats whats purpose? The meeting? I've only read the screengrab, but its for people to ask any questions they have regarding his bid. You have lots of questions, and there is a chance, however small, he might get in, so why not go along and ask them?

There are folk defending him without details, there are folk attacking him without details, there are folk defending Green without details, there are folk attacking Green without details.

I try to stay as netural as possible until I have enough information to make a judgement.

There are a number of questions Brown would have to answer before he has my full backing, likewise Green.

Whats whats purpose? The meeting? I've only read the screengrab, but its for people to ask any questions they have regarding his bid. You have lots of questions, and there is a chance, however small, he might get in, so why not go along and ask them?

There are folk defending him without details, there are folk attacking him without details, there are folk defending Green without details, there are folk attacking Green without details.

I try to stay as netural as possible until I have enough information to make a judgement.

There are a number of questions Brown would have to answer before he has my full backing, likewise Green.

People shouldn't attack him, but you questioned why bother questioning him on a forum, sorry bitching it was.

I won't be at said meeting hence why I feel I can and will post on here my thoughts. You may not like it but it's the way it is.

Brown is happy to use forums to get his rambling out, I,say ramblings as it comes accross as so, so I will do likewise in hope I get answers.

maybe people do know and just aren't saying as I don't know how anything coming out of the brown camp can't be questioned.

Perhaps cut all bomber threads from the forum, don't want it to have the readers questioning him on a forum, that's just bitchin

I fail to see how just because this man played for us years ago gives him any relevance when it comes to a business purchase and running a club. The man has no credentials in this field whatsoever but just because he used to play for us means he's the right man in some peoples eyes?

For what its worth, i know there are people who have been and will again make a bid. I dont have any issues with that at all. But to have Bomber as their spokesperson and for him to carry on the way he has is absolutely mental.

After his appearance outside Ibrox, they should have canned him immediately and got in line with someone who can speak a lot better and hold himself properly in front of media and the likes.

A lot of people slag the goalie on here but since his change in lifestyle, he can at least hold a proper conversation and engage with the media sensibly. There are other better candidates as well so why Brown ????????

I fail to see how just because this man played for us years ago gives him any relevance when it comes to a business purchase and running a club. The man has no credentials in this field whatsoever but just because he used to play for us means he's the right man in some peoples eyes?

You think he will be in charge of the business side? You think investors would give him money and say "carry on Bomber"?

John Brown IS a knob.

If he cares so much about the club then why is he causing divide amongst the support which needs to stick together more than ever.

Did you say that about Alistair Johnston when he criticised Whyte early in the takeover process?

I'm not sticking up for Brown, but I won't assume he is deluded or anything else derogatory fans care to throw at him; he is worried enough about his club and about Green to try do something about it.

I see a pattern, anyone speaks out against Rangers or their owners (whoever they are), be it fans, ex-players or the press are shot down in flames regardless of the content of the comments; many of the comments/reports have proven to be correct!

When are we going to stop blindly trusting the people in charge of our club?

Ask yourself if Bomber is really the type of person to court publicity? Is he doing this for money? What are his motives? I believe he believes what he is saying, if he has backers, they believe him too.

His ramblings worry me, I'm not ready to dismiss him as a rambling alcoholic just yet.

If what he says about Eurobank being the bankers is true, then it makes Bomber/backers look like the real deal.

How is it possible to confirm or not?

to be fair all banks are dodgy

Have you heard something Chris? I'd like to see Bomber prove a few folk wrong but I can't agree with the methods he's using.

I've heard many things but it's seeing proof of them that is the problem. What I do know is the John Brown is working his arse off to get this sorted out because he's terrified of the information he's been given. I hope he finds a way to put that information across to people. Those questioning his methods I understand, the people dishing out personal abuse and questioning his motives are well wide of the mark and should take a look at themselves.

The meeting on Sunday should clear some things up. I hope so anyway because nobody can afford for the club to be ripped apart like this anymore.

I've heard many things but it's seeing proof of them that is the problem. What I do know is the John Brown is working his arse off to get this sorted out because he's terrified of the information he's been given. I hope he finds a way to put that information across to people. Those questioning his methods I understand, the people dishing out personal abuse and questioning his motives are well wide of the mark and should take a look at themselves.

The meeting on Sunday should clear some things up. I hope so anyway because nobody can afford for the club to be ripped apart like this anymore.

Chris, as someone who has came across extremely well in recent times, both in print and on screen, surely you can see why people are fed up and embarrassed by Bomber given what we saw outside Ibrox and heard re the RFFF meeting.

Again, i know there is a lot going on but some of the stuff put out there is cringeworthy to say the least. (tu)

When whyte took over rangers people like myself pointed to his past and explained why he was going to rip us off...and we'were told we were wrong.

When green took over rangers I remain sceptical but have yet to be shown anything that suggests he is ripping people off

I wanted Mcoll and smith to take over, didn't happen, so until any actual evidence is produced what good are meetings and talking shops. If screaming lord brown actually knows anything then why is he keeping his mouth shut. Green and co have called him out time and time again and he has backed up nothing

An embarrassing distraction to real business right now.