Wes Foderingham- Welcome to Rangers!

craigrfcc

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally get were you're coming from and would get shot myself, just think the club's too big for him which maybe makes him indecisive which is not exactly what you want in a keeper. he looked ok at killie but for us he flaps, can't come for crosses, shit at one on ones, kicking is awful etc etc.

edit - his angles are atrocious as are his starting positions

No very good then.....lol

totally get were you're coming from and would get shot myself, just think the club's too big for him which maybe makes him indecisive which is not exactly what you want in a keeper. he looked ok at killie but for us he flaps, can't come for crosses, shit at one on ones, kicking is awful etc etc.

edit - his angles are atrocious as are his starting positions

Apart from that, he's fine.

Only 6'1'' - relatively small for a modern keeper.

We seem to make a habit of signing smaller goalies.

McGregor, Klos & Goram were all 6 foot dead, or smaller.

Hart & Cech are 6'5'', Courtois 6'6 and a half.

Don't remember our greatest ever keeper being that tall, sure he was less than 6 foot.

Think he spoke well in that interview. Handled the attempts to get him to slag off Di Canio nicely.

They should have shown him the clip of Goram clumping the ball off him (twice), that sent poor old Paulo over the edge.

Don't remember our greatest ever keeper being that tall, sure he was less than 6 foot.

McGregor was (probably still is!) 6 foot - the other two were smaller, as I said.

Goram - 5'11 and a half, Klos - 5'11''

One of my good mates is a Nottingham Forest fan and he said they were linked with him, says he is a good player by all accounts.

Just shows you the pull Warburton has for young British players as I can imagine moving to a team like Forest or Birmingham would be easier for the lad and potentially more wages but no he is happy to move up north and sign for the famous!

Shaggers 6"2'

My mate met him and a few of the others at the end of the administration season outside a boozer in town (think it was social). Anyway, my mates 6'2 and said he was surprised at how noticeably shorter mcgregor was compared to him.