S/t Waiting List - Important Information

govanblue

The website can be glitchy - particularly around registration/password issues, which is why everyone should take steps to get themselves sorted now.

I've happily used the website, with great success over the last few years, and bear in mind, with the Fund activities, I'm always buying significantly more than average.

Not aiming this at you, but most people who complain about the site should recognise that a: it is no worse than most other medium-sized enterprises we do business with online. But with most other businesses, you only use their site once or twice, and have no emotional involvement with the company, so you don't notice, or really care if it's got glitches or not.

and b: Most of the problems I see people having (or read about on here) can often be traced back to their own mistakes or inexperience with complex web dealings. :P

Iv had the same issue and not been able to log in for ages so been buying tickets in my mrs name.

Gona try n talk her into letting me and my son get a season ticket

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't !!!

They're not the right numbers. (td)

It's been a while since I used it, but if u do use that "say no to 0870" website, it gives you a normal landline number you can buy tickets from.

The whole point of the website is that all 0870 numbers have an alternative number because they are just normal phone lines, but the company that has the number only advertise their 0870 number so people need to pay more.

I have used it hundreds of times for the likes of my bank etc...

I haven't ever not been able to find an alternative number for any 0870 number using that website.

I renewed my season ticket from last year.

Last year my parents didn't have a season ticket, but are wanting to buy one this season.

Chances are there wont be any free spaces directly next to the seat I had last year. D'you think I'd able to arrange for my seat to be moved to somewhere next to my parents?

If so, I'd imagine this would probably be more achievable over the phone than website right?

It's been a while since I used it, but if u do use that "say no to 0870" website, it gives you a normal landline number you can buy tickets from.

The whole point of the website is that all 0870 numbers have an alternative number because they are just normal phone lines, but the company that has the number only advertise their 0870 number so people need to pay more.

I have used it hundreds of times for the likes of my bank etc...

I haven't ever not been able to find an alternative number for any 0870 number using that website.

That's the theory of say no to 0870. But in practice it doesn't always work that way.

Riddle me ree this...

Why would the Manchester Call Centre telephone lines have an underlying 0141 number?

Exactly! they wouldn't. :D

While the numbers listed on the say no pages are sometimes the correct underlying numbers for an 08 line, they are not in this case. They are numbers for a couple of phone lines in Ibrox Stadium, with no direct connection to the Manchester Ticket Line.

If anyone in Ibrox is stupid enough to answer any of those listed 0141 numbers on sale day, they'll just tell you that they're not the ticket office, and you need to phone 0871. But I reckon they'll just let their phone ring out, or turn off the ringer.

There IS an underlying national number under the 0871 Manchester line, but it's not the ones listed on the say no page. (td)

One problem that occured last night is the credit options.

I've seen lots of posts in the past saying that you can't do one (or more?) of the credit options online - only by phone.

If that's the case, I have no solution for you, except the phone lines. :(

So you need to ask yourself - shall I try to get on early - which will be the busiest time, and will cost me loads of £2 all our lines are busy" charges, plus 10p a minute for every minute of every hour that you're on hold.

Or do you wait until a bit later in the day, when there will be less choice available, but still a fair few seats left.

Or do you phone your young nephew in Glasgow and offer him £20 to queue up for you outside the ticket office from 6am, then phone you when he gets near the front. ;)

That's the theory of say no to 0870. But in practice it doesn't always work that way.

Riddle me ree this...

Why would the Manchester Call Centre telephone lines have an underlying 0141 number?

Exactly! they wouldn't. :D

While the numbers listed on the say no pages are sometimes the correct underlying numbers for an 08 line, they are not in this case. They are numbers for a couple of phone lines in Ibrox Stadium, with no direct connection to the Manchester Ticket Line.

If anyone in Ibrox is stupid enough to answer any of those listed 0141 numbers on sale day, they'll just tell you that they're not the ticket office, and you need to phone 0871. But I reckon they'll just let their phone ring out, or turn off the ringer.

There IS an underlying national number under the 0871 Manchester line, but it's not the ones listed on the say no page. (td)

Ok, there won't be an 0141 number, but there will be a Manchester number that's cheaper to phone.

Put the 0870 number into that site and see what it comes up with. Or tell me what the 0870 number is, and I'll get the alternative.

I renewed my season ticket from last year.

Last year my parents didn't have a season ticket, but are wanting to buy one this season.

Chances are there wont be any free spaces directly next to the seat I had last year. D'you think I'd able to arrange for my seat to be moved to somewhere next to my parents?

If so, I'd imagine this would probably be more achievable over the phone than website right?

Here's what I'd do...

Go online, and find the 2 seats for your parents.

I'd look for a row that has 3 spare seats at the end of the aisle.

Buy the two outside seats, leaving a single seat free next to them.

Single seats not on the aisle ends are the least popular seats, so the chances of it being bought quickly are slight.

Later in the day, when the phone lines are quieting down, you phone up and move your seat to that single seat. I can almost guarantee you it will still be available!

Genius, eh?

Ok, there won't be an 0141 number, but there will be a Manchester number that's cheaper to phone.

Put the 0870 number into that site and see what it comes up with. Or tell me what the 0870 number is, and I'll get the alternative.

it would have been easier for you to go and look for yourself than to write that post! :P

there is no 0161 number listed. If there were, I would already have tried it, and would be promoting it massively to our members. :sherlock:

No mate. Please don't post any landline numbers up here.

We really don't want our fellow Bears to be posting up those WRONG numbers - you will not be helping either the fans or the club. Seriously.

Your post with the wrong number will start showing up in google searches, and some poor Youth Development Admin Officer's life in Argyle House will be made much worse!

You do it, and test your results.

If you find a number that genuinely gets you through to Manchester Sales desk, then by all means let us know, but please test it fully first.

it would have been easier for you to go and look for yourself than to write that post! :P

there is no 0161 number listed. If there were, I would already have tried it, and would be promoting it massively to our members. :sherlock:

No mate. Please don't post any landline numbers up here.

We really don't want our fellow Bears to be posting up those WRONG numbers - you will not be helping either the fans or the club. Seriously.

Your post with the wrong number will start showing up in google searches, and some poor Youth Development Admin Officer's life in Argyle House will be made much worse!

You're right, the number has been removed.

That's a bastard. Could've saved a few folk a few bob.

You're right, the number has been removed.

That's a bastard. Could've saved a few folk a few bob.

I've never seen an 0161 number for Rangers on the various Say No sites, and I've looked a few times over the years.

If I ever find one, or find another solution, you'll all be the first to know! (tu)

How do you manage to see the plan of seats sold/remaining? I've signed on as I've recently got my password fixed out and I can only see the plan when I click on the club drop down, then click on Ibrox, then the Ibrpx plan, but I can't do anything with it. I certainly can't see what seats have been sold/are available.

Can anyone tell me the correct method to get this up on the laptop, thanks.

How do you manage to see the plan of seats sold/remaining? I've signed on as I've recently got my password fixed out and I can only see the plan when I click on the club drop down, then click on Ibrox, then the Ibrpx plan, but I can't do anything with it. I certainly can't see what seats have been sold/are available.

Can anyone tell me the correct method to get this up on the laptop, thanks.

You can only view the stadium plan when there are seats on sale - ie once the public sale starts.

You can only view the stadium plan when there are seats on sale - ie once the public sale starts.

It's just most folks were saying that they had a look at the stadium plan to see what was available, but I was finding that impossible to do. Fair enough, I didn't have a ST last year so was not a renewer, but got the impression that anyone signed in could see the seating plan.

It's just most folks were saying that they had a look at the stadium plan to see what was available, but I was finding that impossible to do. Fair enough, I didn't have a ST last year so was not a renewer, but got the impression that anyone signed in could see the seating plan.

Nah mate, not normally until tickets are up for sale. So it should appear on the 8th or whenever else it starts.

Does anyone know if you can buy multiple season tickets online at once as long as everyone has their details/rangers number etc attached to the friends/family part of primary users account? Cheers

Found this in the website because I'll need to buy more than one as well!

How do I buy multiple season tickets online?

To purchase season tickets online click here

1.If you do not already have a Rangers Number click My Account and then Register you should then enter your details to be allocated a Rangers Number. If you already have a Rangers Number you are not required to re-register to purchase a season ticket

2.Ensure that everyone you wish to purchase a season ticket for has a Rangers Number, if they do not you can register them in the same way as described in Step 1.

3.Click on My Account and then Friends and Family. If you already have a friendship group it will list everyone else in the groups details. If you do not already have a friendship group you can add people by entering their Rangers Number, surname and postcode.

4.Once you have created the group that you want to purchase season tickets for you should select Season Tickets from the Tickets dropdown menu. At this point you should select the TOTAL number of season tickets that you want to purchase i.e. one for yourself and one for a friend would be 2.

5.You can then decide if you wish to sign up to any schemes.

6.After this there will be a dropdown menu related to each season ticket you are purchasing. From this dropdown please select the Rangers Number of the person in your friendship group that you wish to allocate this seat to.

Found this in the website because I'll need to buy more than one as well!

How do I buy multiple season tickets online?

To purchase season tickets online click here

1.If you do not already have a Rangers Number click My Account and then Register you should then enter your details to be allocated a Rangers Number. If you already have a Rangers Number you are not required to re-register to purchase a season ticket

2.Ensure that everyone you wish to purchase a season ticket for has a Rangers Number, if they do not you can register them in the same way as described in Step 1.

3.Click on My Account and then Friends and Family. If you already have a friendship group it will list everyone else in the groups details. If you do not already have a friendship group you can add people by entering their Rangers Number, surname and postcode.

4.Once you have created the group that you want to purchase season tickets for you should select Season Tickets from the Tickets dropdown menu. At this point you should select the TOTAL number of season tickets that you want to purchase i.e. one for yourself and one for a friend would be 2.

5.You can then decide if you wish to sign up to any schemes.

6.After this there will be a dropdown menu related to each season ticket you are purchasing. From this dropdown please select the Rangers Number of the person in your friendship group that you wish to allocate this seat to.

Good Info. (tu)

When I added the 2 Erskine Season Tickets to my F&F, it took a full day or so before it showed up in my dropdown options.

So register sooner rather than later. (tu)

Here's the link for anyone that needs it...

https://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesLogin/FriendsAndFamily/FriendsAndFamily.aspx

And mind folks - Don't spend all your money on Season Tickets, It's Renewal Time at the RM Erskine Fund too you know! :D

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=283308&page=31#entry1062770515

Myself and a mate sit in GF5, we've both renewed but another pal is hoping to join us this season. There's obviously an outside chance the seat either side of us becomes available but that aside as I'll be at work when the public sale starts does anyone know if my mate can transfer my seat for me to somewhere else in the stadium where there are 3 seats available? We're on each others account in the friends part I'm sure

Here's what I'd do...

Go online, and find the 2 seats for your parents.

I'd look for a row that has 3 spare seats at the end of the aisle.

Buy the two outside seats, leaving a single seat free next to them.

Single seats not on the aisle ends are the least popular seats, so the chances of it being bought quickly are slight.

Later in the day, when the phone lines are quieting down, you phone up and move your seat to that single seat. I can almost guarantee you it will still be available!

Genius, eh?

The problem with that is that when you phone up you get booted off every time! :) Meanwhile all the seats will be getting snapped up online :(