£100 To Be A Mascot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one doesn't mention us as a club that charges for mascots

No I know, but the article specifically only talks about the top division.

But yeah, you'd expect them to bring Rangers in to a negative article if they could, so hopefully the Rangers situation is a positive one. (tu)

You do need to be in the teddy bears club to be a mascot for Rangers. They draw names out in a raffle. As for the more prestigious games, my oldest got his name pulled out for the Scottish Cup Final, so I don't think we charge for any games.

It used to be that way anyway, but that was before all the boardroom shite started. Dunno if it's changed now.

Yes, that's what I thought, until I saw the article about the other clubs, which made me have to question my assumption.

Your answer sounds exactly how I thought it works, and I haven't heard anything to suggest that it's changed.

I just don't want to start bragging about how Great we are in this respect, until I know for sure. :P

So there's your answer RWAB...

If you can get a Rangers Scottish Cup Final or a Rangers Ladies game for Free, then IMHO £100 is far too much - unless it's a charity event.

It's not even a charity game.

Cheers, all the ammo I need now to hopefully win an argument with my MRS.

I'll probably still lose though :-(

I had better plans for the 12th.

It's not even a charity game.

Cheers, all the ammo I need now to hopefully win an argument with my MRS.

I'll probably still lose though :-(

I had better plans for the 12th.

So now you've got a spare hundred quid, why not consider being the Official MatchDay Sponsor for Rangers Ladies v the smhellies in August! You'd even get to provide mascots, and get your own photoshoot. :P

So now you've got a spare hundred quid, why not consider being the Official MatchDay Sponsor for Rangers Ladies v the smhellies in August! You'd even get to provide mascots, and get your own photoshoot. :P

You'd enjoy that more the wee man can fire in about the birds and you can watch on proudly!

As above poster said, let him take your son instead and have him treated like a proper wean.

In all seriousness, if it's to fill their pockets then tell them to bolt.

If it's for charity then you should have no qualms.